Reviews for None of Your Business
nequam-tenshi chapter 9 . 4/9/2010
cute!
Romance Rangers chapter 9 . 11/24/2007
So cute !

I missed your fics when I couldn't connect for (more) three months.

CHEERS UP ! It's absolutely sweet !
jonoave chapter 9 . 10/21/2007
Hey, cool chapter! I really like the conversation between Hunter and Cam. I can totally relate to Cam - I'm actually 23 and the idea of marriage or kids hasn't even crossed my mind and I kinda freak out that people around my age are doing those already.

Loved the ending too - Hunter kissing Cam and somehow making Cam believe that a future of kids with Hunter sounds pretty alright.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 9 . 10/21/2007
Aww... Yay! An update! They would make awesome parents. Can't wait for more.
CurvyCurlyGirly chapter 8 . 9/26/2007
Great story, hope you continue soon.
davidkenneth chapter 8 . 8/6/2007
Missed the last few chapters somehow. Just stumbled upon them. Great stuff!
violentkisses20 chapter 8 . 7/30/2007
oh this story is really awesome! can't wait to read some more!

angie.
Marcus1233 chapter 8 . 7/26/2007
(chuckles) Very cute, Hunter acting the jealous boyfriend but infuriating at the same time.

I like the cheeky dialogues between the two.
BJvision chapter 8 . 7/26/2007
Hunter is so weird and completely irrational but it works for them since Cam is so logical in his thinking. Throwing the stone at his head was just an un-Cam thing to do if it wasn't for remnant of the spell I would think Hunter's childish behaviors may be rubbing off.

They are just too much for me.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 8 . 7/26/2007
*Snicker* Loved this.
welleg chapter 8 . 7/26/2007
Great chapter. I love the Cam/Hunter interaction.
MzDany chapter 8 . 7/26/2007
Very nice ficlet. I liked the ending, too :) Very Cam-like comment.

Always a pleasure reading another chapter of this. You are doing a very good job with this series so far.

Greetings from Dany
Marcus1233 chapter 7 . 7/9/2007
Another nice touch to your story. God! You must be bored with all my compliments...

Great dialogues. Witty. And not out of character. I enjoyed readng your work.
Romance Rangers chapter 7 . 7/6/2007
“If you ever try to play switcheroo with that thing, cause you think it would be funny or something…” Hunter warned.

Don't give me new plot bunny ! I can't imagine that I could draw it... Damn !

I read and I have a very good moment with your new chapter. In final, nobody have reason and their first quarrel was.

They're so cute ! XD
PaniJeziora chapter 7 . 7/6/2007
wow, hunter was born a day before me XD he's 30 march i'm 31 march :) and poor confused hunter, neveer can predict cam's moods"_

spaghetti? m...yumy!