Reviews for Keeping Faith
A ver canonical thrawn. Congratulations! The plots are brilliant!
mad9172 chapter 32 . 9/2
Please keep writing
Enderheart5911 chapter 32 . 8/20
I know that this hasn't been updated in 6 years, but with the reveal of Thrawn in Rebels season 3, I was hoping that it might spark your interest in finishing this story. Are my hopes unfounded? Are you abandoning this fic forever? Please tell me that's not the case!
time2read chapter 32 . 7/3
love it update soon!
scoobyice8 chapter 32 . 4/12
Please continue this, this story is absolutely incredible! I love what you've done with Thrawn's character and I really wanna know what happens next! :)
Veritee chapter 32 . 3/29
This story is very good and I wish you would continue it. Please, do!
ady71 chapter 32 . 1/10
salut,acest fanfic mai va fi actualizat?
ady71 chapter 32 . 1/4
salut,sper ca acest fanfic mai va fi actualizat?
Dalradia chapter 32 . 3/30/2015
Is this fic dead? Because if it is ...it's a shame it did, just when it was getting iinteresting, anyway i hope the author finds his mojo back in writing more chapters:)
KrautYank chapter 32 . 12/18/2014
Okay this is awesome and needs to be continued I really hope that this gets continued.
Qatzol chapter 32 . 12/23/2013
While I was surfing through the star wars archive in a search for an awesome pro-imperial war story and found this story, I certainly hope that you will finish this story.
Cyrannus chapter 32 . 11/30/2013
This is quite a decent story and I hate to see it remained unfinished. Please finish if not to much to ask
meline387 chapter 32 . 11/24/2013
WHY YOU NO CONTINUE?! :( MUST HAVE MORE.
NarwhalWarlord chapter 32 . 6/6/2013
Fun stuff! I do so enjoy Thrawn.
ladyofdarkstar chapter 32 . 12/20/2012
I wanted to thank you for writing this. There aren't enough Thrawn fics out there that are this well done. I sincerely hope that you one day come back to this, though I will not give you grief if you don't. I know how a muse can come and go even thirty-plus chapters into a story. ;)

This was a brilliant and refeshing take on Thrawn, and I've enjoyed it so much. Thank you again!