Reviews for If You Give Jin A Cookie
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
All that because Jin got a cookie. Haha. Awesome job! The way it came around full circle was epic!

-D101
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Aww, this is cute. Very funny and what more I can see all of this actually taking place.
Hyper Kid chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
XD That was glorious! XD Although I'm not sure about Shishi being birdlike... if stuck for a word to describe him, I usually go with adorable... mostly cause it pisses him off. XD
Harimad chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Gotta love that lighthearted stuff, and the circular stuff that ends where it begins. (But I can't help picturing poor Toy in the background, head in hand, like Squall from Final Fantasy 8.) And once again, even in Humor, the characterization is spot on.
kitsuneluvuh chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Oh that's adorable!
Kealli chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
lolz and the cutiest thing is that it all fits into one big cycle.. that could probably happen xD very cute, nice job!
matsumura natsumi chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
too funny! I love it.
Anna Jaganshi chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
XD And the cycle starts over again! I like how you did that. Funny, adorable, and so loveable! :3 Great job!
SlightlyBroken chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
i have occasionally wondered what would happen if Jin got hyper, this is both a funny and cute answer.
Last of the Star Makers chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
It's almost like 'If you give a pig a pancake' except not quite. Very nice. _
Shezka Foxe chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Oh, that's so cute! I wonder what would happen if Touya got into the cookies? I have this strange bleief that if was to ever eat anything with high sugar or caffeine in it, he would fall right to sleep.

Hiei: Yes Shezka, we all love you logic. (sarcasm)
Youko1776 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Very creative and hillarious_
Sora Sotara chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Very cute. Very funny. And very worth favoriting.

I was looking through your profile and the Touya story "We All Have Our Demons" looks cool and I do hope you write that one soon. Touya is one of my favs too and so anything written about him, barring paired with Jin or any of the others, is good in my mind.

Keep on writting and enjoying
SwisArmyRomance chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
O. Mi. God. This is way to weirrd. I was totally like 5 minutes away from posting a one-shot called if u give and ice master a beer which is like this, it's a spin on if u give a mouse a cookie. Then I was like, nah it's late and posting shit up is a pain in the arse and I hav a head ache so I'm like I'll just read sum shit and post it tommorow. So then I see this and I'm like WOAH! FREAKY! lol very strange. anyways I don't think I'll post mine up cuz i'll get a bizillion flaming me being all "u totally copied Ryoukko-kai's story" anyway my one-shot wasnt that good. It was just supposed to fill the gap since it's taking me 4ever to update chapters for professional help. lol I loved this by the way, gave me a chuckle. lol. later
StarryNovaSaiyan chapter 1 . 5/26/2007