Reviews for Metroid Legacies
2nd Uzukage chapter 7 . 11/22/2014
Oh. My. GOD. You, sir or madam, are a truly talented and original writer when it comes to crossovers. One would think that there would be more Naruto - Metroid Crossovers, but they're actually REALLY tough to find - Believe me, I've looked! So please, for the love of the Rikudo Sen'nin, update when you get the chance!
nemikconi new sora chapter 7 . 8/12/2014
when are you going to update the story
UzumakiBattleWolf chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
This may be the most cutest thing I have ever read
Thespurgin chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
not sure if gusta... will watch for more, to see if this is worthy of my full attention.
Toby860 chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
to build on my last review if you do update this story you will need to do a massive overhall. like why would he become a mindless killing machine in the first place.
Toby860 chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
i wish you would continue and update this story soon.
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 7 . 5/31/2012
Terrible chapter. Most of it didn't make a goddamn lick of sense until you got to the very end there, normally with most fics like this one I'd try to get you to restart or continue it but your most likely better off NOT continuing this hunk of garbage.
Fierce Dities Link chapter 7 . 2/3/2012
Wow, this is getting epic! Cant wait to see what happens next.
Fierce Dities Link chapter 7 . 2/3/2012
Wow, this is getting epic! Cant wait to see what happens next.
Reishin Amara chapter 7 . 1/25/2012
so he can turn into a metroid like beast?...interesting. i may have to try this idea myself.
Twilight-Lloyd chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
Sad as it is, this is quite a believable interaction between the two.
Jostanos chapter 7 . 6/23/2011
evilfuzzy9, Metroid Legacies has lain dormant long enough don'tcha think?

It would be nice if you would post the next update soon for this is one story that I enjoyed reading not once, but three times already and I, and probably quite a few others, have been waiting for the next chapter for awhile now.

I'd add my own personal meme to the review but I am not feeling that generous today.

please continue when you may or at least inform us that Metroid legacies has been discontinued.

Thank you.
BookWyrm666 chapter 7 . 3/27/2011
so the metroid blood in naturo is acting like an uncontroled bloodline?

imagine if he could learn to control it
mrKillJoy247 chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
wtf! metroid naruto? that didn' happen to samus? will she contact the chozo for a blood donation or something? y'know, natural thirst for knoledge to combat the natural bloodlust?(it is that obvious.:D)
FenrirCrinos chapter 7 . 12/3/2010
wow men, this is a good idea, add the X parasite to naruto, and you have a truly terrorific naruto, and a good metod for add a fem haku for containment of naruto

continue men