Reviews for I O U
Wonderful! ! :D
yuMeNami chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
OMG! That was so, so, so, so, so SWEET! I just love you. You write one of the best One Piece fics!
Lord of Murder chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
AH! FLUFF OVERLOAD BRAIN MELTING! TOO AWESOME!
Butterfree chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
lol, loved the last quote

It was very cute, espeically with the money bit. Though, Luffy suddenly asking her if she loved him seemed a little sudden. I don't really know though...I guess I should read your prequal first.

CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)
Bhlue chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Luffy is the cutest.. ;D I just don't get why he wants to be in debt.. nice work, as always..!
Plagioclase chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Ha! I'd want to be in debt to Nami for the Happiness Punch too! I like this story, and your characterization of Luffy and Nami. You've got a pretty good grasp of both of them. I was also pleased that Luffy didn't push Nami past where she was comfortable going. Writing a romance with Luffy is difficult to be sure, because he's so unpredictable, but I think you do a good job. You keep him fairly simple, but still caring. Kudos!
woofyy chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
how cute xD good luckies with your future stories xD
Raven the Ravenous chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Well, that was fun. What other non-sequels do you have that I have not read yet, I wonder? Oh well, I'll just go and check them out right now! Personally, I like this mini-sequel the best so far!
Irenukka chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Making him pay was so Nami-like haha! This fics are making my day happier!

This one was so cute and funny. And very sensual at moments, loved it :]

Luffy is gorgeous, gotta love how Nami described him though. Your ideas are all great, gotta read the other fics too now!
Anne chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
I have to say, you did a brilliant job with this. Perfect length, timing, and with the characters all in character. Lovely descriptions of the people's reactions and expressions as well as the environment (though I'm not yet familiar with the inside of the new ship; I'm sure you did fine.) I also love that you know how to punctuate and that you have excellent grammar. And that you used them both! Amazing, this was a refreshing read. Please, keep them coming, it's so very, very hard to find good stories like yours. You know, with this perfect little couple and skill with the English language.

Thankee, truly.

Anne
Fairy Of Anime chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
I love it! Pleases pleases write more soon!
The-Eighth-Sin chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Nice. I love one piece and you're a really good writter. I've read all of your other one piece stories too. I like them because they're light hearted. Just like one piece! I don't like it when people try to make them super dramatic.
Rakara chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
that was so cute. LuffyxMoneyowedNami love. i love it. really good.
Shadow Saika chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Too funny! I really love the Luffy & Nami stories. Do some more!
Sonicmario chapter 1 . 5/24/2007