Reviews for Agony and Rapture
golden paradise chapter 38 . 7/24/2012
you should really continue this story; the blue bloods fandom is so dead right now and we really need a great writer like you to pick things up again.
x
sma erDnIy lnO chapter 38 . 1/10/2012
please update this fic!
Alexis chapter 38 . 1/7/2012
Please continue because i love the way you write this story it like what everyone wanted and some surprises too.
GingerC chapter 17 . 1/6/2012
Awesome!
Anju Luvs Bge chapter 38 . 8/2/2011
OMG THIS STORY HAS BEEN ABSLOUTELY AMAZ AND EPIC! HURRY UP AND WRITAAE THE NExT CHAPTER! ASAP
Fantasy6850 chapter 38 . 7/19/2011
take me a few nights to go through the whole story, but LOVE LOVE LOVE it, please don't give up and keep on writing!
munlleca chapter 38 . 6/27/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY! its taken me a few days to get through it but i love it and am really sad that it was updated in january and its june so i hope you havent stopped writing it. If you posted the rest somewhere else please let me know or if you just took some time off i cant wait for when you update because so far you have kept me on my toes and really excited to see what your going to have happen next. oh and FYI i wanted to throttle Mimi when she tried to murder Sky but that was your point so well done!
zZhell-butterflyZz chapter 37 . 6/13/2011
Oh, and I do have a request: If it's not to much to ask, is it possible that Allegra gives Schuyler an angel name and title? ( Exemple: Hanielle, angel of Harmonious love.(archangel))

Anyway, please make it end good, andplease, oh please UP-DATE as soon as you can!
zZhell-butterflyZz chapter 38 . 6/13/2011
HI,

So,I wander,where should I begin?

Well maybe by giving my general opinion of the story: SO, you're fanfiction is -how should I put it?- It's...GREAT! Each character's caracter is well respected, your story is logic, and is following the track of Masquerade. Plus the idea is original. Add to that, the fact that your fanfic is well written! Honnestly, Great job!I can't wait to read the rest of your story!

I don't know what's going to happen, but I believe that there is going to be a direct confrontation between Schuyler and Bliss, later on... Anyway, I just love the idea of Michael waking Gabrielle up.

In the next episode, I guess that Allegra and Schuyler are going to have a training session together... 'Hope that Jack can join...
Anju Luvs Bge chapter 6 . 5/31/2011
So far these have been very well. i love them...keep on writing:)
yams14 chapter 38 . 4/24/2011
I really like this story. I hope you get to finishing it, it seems like a really amazing story line and i cannot wait to see what is in store for everyone next...please update as soon as you can! :))
VP4444 chapter 38 . 4/11/2011
hey that was a great story so far and i hope that you will update soon. bye!
ChocolateChipCookiesXxo chapter 17 . 4/4/2011
i love this chapter as well...

x0x0x0x0x0x
ChocolateChipCookiesXxo chapter 13 . 4/4/2011
I absolutely love this chapter. Not many stories have jack and sky moments like this. I think this is the first review I have done for you. I've already read all the chapters. But I wanted to read this again, for I forgot what this story is about and how much I love it.

x0x0x0x0x0x0x
UNCPanda chapter 38 . 1/26/2011
It took me 3 days to read but I am in love with this story can't wait for more!