Reviews for Awakenings: SGA
Major Fraiser chapter 6 . 6/13/2008
Awesome story. Thanks for the great read! :)
The Sway Wannabe chapter 6 . 12/3/2007
Please write a squel to this story I beg you.
shweir rule chapter 6 . 10/16/2007
i loved this story please write more,(including the sappiness, sex and babies!)
thebloodrose chapter 6 . 10/6/2007
Loved the ending, well done.
SassafrasGrey chapter 6 . 10/6/2007
Oh My God That Was AWESOME!

What's next?
Eldanar chapter 6 . 10/5/2007
"What happens next is up to your imagination. (the story goes on and on in my head with the standard sappiness, lots of sex and babies, etc.)"

So... if the story goes on in your head... write about it!

I want an epilogue! PLEASE!

;-)
almeida4eva chapter 5 . 10/4/2007
LOVE the story - wish it could carry on forever V. GOOD :-) think the QT chapter is funny too - keep it up, ema -x-
moonlightfaery chapter 5 . 10/3/2007
brilliant! really love the little inside thoughts hehe john and elizabeth all the way :D keep writing its realy god.

sophie xx
Claraon chapter 5 . 10/2/2007
Oh Quentin Tarantino. I too despise violence in real life, but he uses it at such an extreme level, that you don't even think it violent anymore. 'Pulp Fiction' is really great. Didn't like 'Kill Bill' as much let's stop the ranting.

Short chapter it's true but nice, I hope you have even more shippiness in store for the next part!
ScrewyLouie12 chapter 4 . 9/24/2007
good stuff update soon!
SassafrasGrey chapter 4 . 9/21/2007
That was great!

I wish I could but I can't name the movie you refered to... sorry

Thanks for the update! More?
Shannon chapter 4 . 9/20/2007
I love this story! This and it's counter-part .

I actually squealed when I read your reference to The Philadelphia Story! It's my absolute favorite Hepburn movie! Cheers, and keep being wonderful!
Claraon chapter 4 . 9/20/2007
getting married to Cary Grant... or John Sheppard for that matter, now that would be nice
littlevoiceswhispering chapter 4 . 9/19/2007
hehe that made me laugh and i like the film reference. Philedelphia Story is a classic :D
belanna30 chapter 3 . 9/9/2007
The chapter read well, never fear. I look forward to the next installment!