Reviews for 42 With Rose
Don't worry i HATE Martha as well...TEN/ROSE LIFE
Ulura chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
42 would of been so much better if Rose was there instead of Martha!
Rowana1 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Yeeeeeeeeeeahh...Martha's annoying. Her yelling and stuff sounds all...little girlish...Rose is the only one who REALLY cares about the Doctor. Good work! ;
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I'm glad that someone is going around slipping Rose into her rightful place alongside the Doctor. Damn that Martha.
ArwenMUC chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Good job :)
DoctorsCompanionLela chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
I loved this one. 42 was one of my favorites from the 3rd season. (Even tho Martha is in it. Honestly, I wasn't sorry to see her go.)

Anyway, great job.

Keep writing.

Felling chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
I hate Martha too.

10Rose forevers!

Cute story also. I like Rose there better then Martha. Rose would prob have handled that situation better. :3
nanuk solitura chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
I love that you have replaced Martha with Rose. I cant stand Martha, she's so annoying! Great Fic! xx
Miss-Jedi chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
I love this series you guys are doing. Everything is so much better with Rose.

And I can't stand Martha! The high pitched screams and the weird squeaky-ness when she cries... Agh!

Dark-Yukari chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
nice job. OMG did u see the latest episode? *anger seethe* I'll KILL the writers, I swear I will! what the hell are they thinking? This latest episode actually made me LIKE Martha! I just...*curls hands into fists* We have to have a talk with the writers, seriously.

I'm interested in seeing what you do for the two episodes after 42, cuz there is no way to make it better. Well, unless u have the Doctor NOT fall in love with the matron, but then that totaly makes the fic completely AU not to mention it cheapens the fic. Work with what ur given. Looking forward to more!
Dagniro Vanaliel chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
One little comment on your end note:

Let's chuck you in one of these situations and see how you deal. Let's put you in mortal danger when you're fighting for your life and screaming in terror. Because I promise you, it isn't like how you imagine it. You're not going to be calm and collected, you're not going to be thinking about how high-pitched your screaming is, and you're not going to be able to think straight. You're going to be scared to death. Martha's voice and her reactions are realistic.

As for her being whiny, I think you're forgetting all Rose's little jealous bitch-fits.

~Dagniro Vanaliel

Because someone's gotta defend Martha.
Rosie-Jess chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
i love yours and bubblez stories with rose, they are so much better than the programmes with martha in them!

and yes marthas voice goes right through me, its too squeaky!
francesanne1945 chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
I am really enjoying your take on the 3rd series, it would be so much better if Rose was still there.

I'll just never get used to Martha
yellow rose chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
I love it! love all of the 'with Rose' stuff!

Iam macking a lest outfet pic that Rose would have on if she was in S3 if you would loke it e-mail me a
Kaykalia chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Great one loved it, I miss Rose so much and this consoles me a little bit lol