Reviews for Mister Well Adjusted
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Nicely written and characterized.
Fell4 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
This is very powerful and well writen. Good job!

Fell4
Amanthya chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
It came out very well-it matches the moments he's speaking to Cameron, for example in the one episode she's reluctant to tell a patient she's going to die b/c the woman is alone in the world, as was her late husband, and forms a friendship with her. Wilson says the woman will feel better her last days but Cameron will not be the same, maybe for years.

He knows how to survive, and may very well be, as you say, better than House. (Anti-depressants not being as bad as a drug habit, and everyone believes he's a nice guy.)

But it's starting to get to him...aw. Very touching. I want to hug him.
Starving For Attention chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Ooh, I liked it!

I always loved Wilson.

He's so boyish and cute.

Hehe.

But one thing I want to comment on.

When you were talking about House and then transitioned into Wilson again, for both of them you were addressing them as "he" and it got a bit confusing when you switched subjects.

I don't know if that makes sense, so I'll show you where:

"There were times that he wished he wasn’t as good at his job. There were days he would give anything to have a caseload full of the standard cancers, if any type of cancer could be considered standard. He wished he had patients with cancers that were easily detected in their early stages with high survival rates. But no, those patients never made it to his door.

He could count on one hand the number of patients he had in the last year that he knew he would never see again, and not because they had gone out the back door instead of the front.

He knew when he specialized in oncology that death and the dying would be fixtures in his life. If he had had a problem with that, he would have gone into plastic surgery or podiatry. It only took a few practically debilitating experiences early in his career that taught him the importance of not getting attached to patients."

When I first read it, I wasn't completely sure where you stopped talking about House and where Wilson started up again. You know what I'm saying?

lol, but other than that I really liked it. ]

The writing was great, I like the concept, details were great.

Good job! ]
PandorasHollow chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
a really wonderful story. I like your thoughts on Wilson and why he's taking the anti-depressants and since the writers failed to mention any reasons for his depression, I can really imagine that this is how Wilson feels.

great job!
Izzbella91 chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Great fic. Beautiful writing. Poor Wilson, House needs to pay more attention to him and see him as more than his enabler, I think. Wilson has self-destructive qualtities, too. Maybe House isn't so special in that effect.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
I liked this..I think you characterized Wilson very well :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
Mikesh chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Very good
Witchy-grrl chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Oh, that was good. It's always fascinating when people try to delve into Wilson's head. I firmly believe that he has HUGE issues, perhaps even more than House. You did a fabulous job!
foxaddict226 chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
i love this fic. i love wilson as a character and thought it was harsh of house to throw his depression in his face. i really am glad that a writer took the time and interest to set the record straight.
blueheronz chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Well, this is terrific! The title alone deserves an award. You really get these characters, so it's great to see you turn your attention to Wilson, who I dearly, dearly love. And you should feel flattered that I stopped writing long enough to read this - I've so NOT been at FF lately. But this was well worth stopping by. Great work.