Reviews for Avatar Goes Broadway
Biggest kataang fan ever chapter 5 . 2/3
Very nice and sad I swear your writing is one of the best on this site :)
Biggest kataang fan ever chapter 3 . 2/3
I love your writing but I just skipped the whole story haha sorry I just don't like Zutara
Don'tCare001 chapter 23 . 4/30/2013
I just saw your review reply to Kimba616 and I wanted to say that YES THEY KISSED :D one of the makers said it in a video in youtube!
Don'tCare001 chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
Wow... This kind of scared me for a moment...
Mary Rose chapter 13 . 1/9/2013
Another great one! I love Cinderella.
Mary Rose chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
This is hilarious! I love that song and you did a great job of fitting the dialogue in with the lyrics.
KataangBender chapter 21 . 9/2/2012
EXCUSE ME BUT IF I READ CORRECTLY, YOU WROTE THE ONE ABOUT URSA BEING CHOSEN TO MARRY OZAI BEFORE IT WAS ACTAULLY RELEASED THAT SHE WAS THE AVATARS HEIR? THAT IS AMAZING THAT YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND THOUGHT OF THAT AND EVEN MORE SO THAT IT WAS REVEALED TO BE TRUE! IM IN SO MUCH SHOCK! GREAT JOB BTW!
MarisolM chapter 35 . 11/29/2011
Aang and Katara are a true power couple, and you write them so well. ) There's no way around the brilliance of this chapter, as you placed these kids' struggles for a relationship (and I'm not just talking 'romantic') despite the dangerous reality that faces them with the War. What really hit home for me was when Aang encouraged Katara to stay strong even if he WOULD have to die.

Sometimes... I can't help but feel that this whole Avatar series was meant to have Katara as the true protagonist, you know? Like we as viewers were supposed to watch her emotionally mature into a strong woman by the IDEA that the Avatar could save the world, and watch her slowly fall in love with the real thing. Like she's the ordinary girl that made the impossible possible.
Katia11 chapter 53 . 9/6/2010
I love this collection of one shots with a PASSION! I adore broadway, and I adore Avatar... so thus, I adore these stories. Wonderfully written and interesting! :)

-Katie
iwelcomeWishes chapter 53 . 7/30/2010
just a suggestion but if you could do a chapter with a song from Spring Awakening (maybe make it kataang?) that would be even more amazing than the awesomely amazing chapters you've already done!
Midoriko-sama chapter 52 . 6/8/2009
Aah, I really did love your Kataang and Maiko ones - especially this one and Make Believe, I have to admit. Still, I find it strange you haven't taken advantage of all the fun present in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels yet! X'D 'Love is my legs' could really work Ironic Wonders for Toph!
Shylandrew chapter 37 . 12/29/2008
okay... i tended to read the songfics that i am familiar with first then move on the ones that i am unfamiliar with... but this story is pure genius sqe
Shylandrew chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
SQUE i love this chapter... my school put on the musical oliver and it was just pure genius how you were able to incorporate the song of an orphan in a cruel world to Aang
MelInuLover chapter 52 . 12/24/2008
This was really cute! My choir just performed this song as part of a medley in our holiday concert, and I'm kind of sick of it...but it's still a really great song. I love this collection of stories, especially since I participate in musicals every once in a while, and they're so much fun. Also, this particular songfic was great because it was timely. Merry Christmas!
Phillip Clark chapter 52 . 12/23/2008
Not bad. One of my more liked Christmas carols (my personal favorite is "Somewhere in My Memory" by the John Williams Orchestra [from the first two Home Alone movies]). Oh, btw, have you given any more thought about a "The Madness of King Scar" chapter during Sozin's Comet like I first suggested in Magic Kingdom (now that I know it will probably end up here).