Reviews for You're A Strange One, Lily Evans
SophieNewman chapter 17 . 3/14/2014
Oh God, this story is AMAZING. Really. I like it :) I swear, I almost cried in the end, but held it in. Awesome job, and just so you know, I was totally obsessed with this story. It's exam time, and I freaking stopped studying to read this. I may fail, but who cares? I got to read this, no? It's really good :D.
Rose-I-am chapter 17 . 12/2/2013
Amazing, simply amazing.
random stranger chapter 17 . 7/23/2013
I loved your fic! It was great! And yep, the ending was definitively aww-ish.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/2/2012
I loved all of ur quotes u were very eloquent in your story I loved it because it was hilarious and the characters were well developed.
ravensoulsister chapter 8 . 4/7/2011
"What do you mean it's nothing, Padfoot?" said James, eyes bright. He looked at us. "Young Sirius here thought he take a look through the girl's lavatory in fifth year. When he came out, he had something stuck to his foot," said James, laughing.

LOLOLOLOLOL Best excuse EVER
okok123 chapter 17 . 8/20/2010
I really enjoyed this story. It was cute fun and I love your writing style! Only thing Incan think of that I didn't like is how Peter is described. Obviously, you don't like him, and neither do I, but you have to consider that he had to have had a somewhat believeable friendship act to fool Sirius, James, Remus, and Lily, and whoever else that thought him to be a genuine friend. Besides how you portrayed Peter, I loved this and I recomend it to anyone who reads this comment!
simply.complex.love chapter 17 . 12/29/2009
kya! omg so cute nd fluffy and fuzzy and puffy and just *please wait while I scream my excitment into a pillow* MUST FIND MORE OF YOUR STORIES TO READ D:
gracedkelly chapter 17 . 11/7/2009
Hii...

OMG.

I am completely in awe...

The ending was so beautiful that I had tears in my eyes.

This is also the first fic in like five years where I didn't hate Lily in.

You made her look so awesome that even I (a James-fanatic and a Lily-hater at heart) could see myself becoming friends with her.

You're an amazing writer and I completely admire you at this point.

I hope to read a lot more from you and hopefully all those other, new stories will be just as great as this one was.

I've really enjoyed myself reading this one.

*sighs*

I think my James addiction is playing up again. I'm so pathetic xD

Anyways,

thank you for the good read!

Kel
loverofbooks2 chapter 17 . 7/13/2009
This is one of the best stories I've read! Such a good ending too, even if I cried! Thanks for writing!
twilight2441476 chapter 17 . 7/13/2009
WOW! AMAZING, SPECTACULAR job! this story is so well written and i ADORE the ending! it turns out just great! "Because after all endings, there are always new beginnings." i love that line! i like how lily isn't some over dramatic girl. loads of people make her out to be like that and i love how you didn't. she seems more like a lily to me then most! and james was very very well done! over all you did a Phenomenal job! :D

twilight2441476
reviewer-only chapter 2 . 6/23/2009
I like it...I really like it...:)
Food Fight chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
yoyo,

plz update soon

hhaahhaa

u dint want me 2 do that

mwahahahahaha
innocentbabbler chapter 17 . 10/18/2008
Hi, I loved your story. It was just perfect.
LisaMarie91 chapter 17 . 10/2/2008
"Sadly, this is probably one of my last “novel length” FFs, which is why the James POV is a far off project, maybe even non-existant. Now that HP7 is over and done with, FF doesn’t seem as inviting as it once did."

That's not true! I actually only started reading FFs AFTER HP7 was published. And a FF from James' POV would be super cool! Please do it! Please...?

This FF is so beautiful and realistic, please keep writing!
Crushed Peanuts chapter 17 . 7/27/2008
Absolutely fantastic and concluding ending.