Reviews for Alternate
It was a decent story.. I was disappointed in how it ended though. And I think it could've been a lot better, but for the most part it was a good read.
You loving fan chapter 13 . 9/14/2013
Good write more plzzzz.
CallaLilly95 chapter 5 . 1/3/2011
I like the plot
Nitrea chapter 13 . 8/16/2010
This story is really awesome! I love it! I would of finished readinng it and left a reveiw last night but it was already around 11 at night so... yeah. You're a really awesmazing writer and you don't give yourself enough credit!

-Love Nitrea ;)
vampire author va chapter 13 . 12/20/2009
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! plz keep wrighting I NEED to know what happens. Great job! :D
Shawty94 chapter 6 . 4/12/2009
lolz! Johnny rocks for cussing in spanish! Btw, puta means bitch, not whore, oh and if you're going to use spanish cussing again in later chapters bendehoasshole...

Just thought you might like to know! :)
Keiri Bradon chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
I've already reviewed the later chapters...so I'll talk to you from this chapter.

I LOVE THIS STORY! ...but you haven't updated in 3.5 months. This is really close to being on my favorites...if it isn't already... IF YOU UPDATED...I SWEAR to put it on...you can sue me if I don't! I just need more of this sotry. It's wondeful and you're an amazing author...you need to update so I can compliment you some more!

-Keiri
theultimateoutsider chapter 13 . 9/22/2008
I like this chapter a lot. I like the whole story, but I like this chapter more than others. It seems that the writing in this chapter is much better. That is NOT to say that in the other ones the writing was bad, but it seems to me in the other chapters the writing style was more casual. But in this chapter it flows really well and it's really well-written. As if something that could actually be from a book. You said not to ask you to update sooner, so I won't:) Plus I'm terrible with updates myself. But when you do finally update I'll be sure to read it:)
dreamer 3097 chapter 13 . 9/20/2008
this is good
Keiri Bradon chapter 13 . 9/19/2008
...that took forever! But thanks for the update...then next one better be quicker!
TheNightimeSky chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Oh, I like it so far. (:
independenthinker chapter 12 . 7/21/2008
Okay, so here's the deal. You are not the first author I have had to mention this to. I am not going to read any more of your story. This DOES NOT mean it wasn't good. In fact, I enjoyed it a heck of a lot. But honestly, I CAN NOT survive another death of Johnny Cade. Really, I can't. So, I am going to leave you with these two things of advice: one, me telling you to shut up about sucking. You don't, and nor does your writing. I am under the impression that both are quite cool. Two, change this story to "M" because this is past "T" actually, it probably has been for many, many, chapters, lol.

rock on,

indie
The-Fan-Who-Lived chapter 12 . 4/5/2008
Oh My Goodness! Oh my goodness! This is like impossible FANTASTIC! I love how Johnny reacts to the things around him. I was thinking of a scene where like the rest of the gang go to visit Johnny or like Darry and Dally, possibly even Mr. Symes, or Randy and Bob OR MAYBE AL! sorry but on with the story. a nurse would be there explaining to whoever is there that Johnny reacts to the situations and people around him. Then Ponyboy walks in and doesn't see them or he could be in the room already and talks to Johnny talking about Gone With the Wind and how he got the book and began to read to him. Then the nurse would comment(Ponyboy is oblivious to all of this) that when Pony comes to read to Johnny he completly calms down and stuff. So ya thats my scene, I might have gotten it from another story but im not sure! Update soon!

Happy Writing

Leah Neal

(feel free to email me for a more detailed or easier explanation! or just because!)
CookieLover92 chapter 12 . 3/27/2008
i hope he doesnt die... well yea nvm... hahaha ].. short but good ]
Deanaholic1 chapter 12 . 3/24/2008