Reviews for Shadows in the Graveyard
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Excellent story telling, always been a fan of the Shadow, my grandad collected the original pulp stories amd. My father nshared his collection of The Shadow Comics, well merged crossover could be a great AU to continue some time in the future

very excellent entertainment
GatorLHA2 chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Bene Factum
BMS chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Great short story.
Etch-le-Sketch chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I really liked this. I think you should try and write an entire fanfic on this, because that could be really interesting, and I think I'd like to see how the rest of Harry's life would unfold as he continued to live with Mr. Allard.
Jestrbob chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
This could be nicely scaled up to a full size story.

I enjoyed the shortness of it and the cool and calm method of dealing with the foe. Cool and calculating. To the point.

"who know what evil lurks in the heart of man...
The shadow knows.

Nice touch placing Harry in the house of loyalty. Did you place Hermione in the claws?
the scorpion commander chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
good story! one of the most interesting crossover I have ever read
RalfPaul chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
In the stories from Shadow Magazine, Kant Allard was his real name.
Lamont Cranston was his favorite alias, he had the real Cranston to scared to say anything.
Toby860 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
sweet.
nobodez chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Awesome one shot.

I'm not big on the Shadow Mythos, so I didn't get the reference at the beginning to Allard, but yeah, Harry raised by the Shadow would be awesome.
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Enjoyed the story. What if Harry had been trained and used some common sense that Voldemort was trying to kill him again. Being prepared as in your story showed that Voldemort was at his most weakest at this point and could be destroyed along with his inner circle.

If Harry had any doubt that Dumbledore was not protecting him GoF proved that Dumbledore was no friend of Harry.

Thanks for sharing your story.
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Really cool take on the storyline. :)
Ashi-Grey chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
oo! loved it! have you made this into a series, or is it just a one shot? it's really good either way :)
Blood Brandy chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Awesome! I have to admit, it took me a bit to realize who you were talking about, I'm used to Lamont Cranston.
uzumaki misaki chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
cool! the shadow knows...
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I like this Harry. Thanks for sharing!