Reviews for Cupid's Chokehold
kassie.n.headley chapter 18 . 12/31/2013
Omg am in suspendence I just started reading this and I haven't been able to stop. Please hurry and continue it.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/25/2013
You may not have many people post on your story, but know this you have this one person following your story. Im very eager for you to post more to this awesome story!
kizza2244 chapter 18 . 11/17/2013
OMG love it sooo much, may i make a request that if you can somehow make it that sesshomaru saves kagome or if she goes to kill sesshomaru he saves her in the fedual era if ya get what i mean? :) i love it and hope you keep writing i think its AMAZING! please keep writing :)
cartec677 chapter 18 . 6/26/2013
WHAT! You have to keep writing, this is the best story I have EVER READ! Please don't stop you have an AMAZING TALENT! Keep up the fantastic work. Please please please update!
tiffany chapter 18 . 8/12/2010
i love this story !

please update soon
Chrystel Malfoy-Potter chapter 18 . 7/22/2010
Great story. Can't wait for the next part. v
haihaihaihaiaiaiiaiaiaiaiia chapter 18 . 4/5/2009
hey this is dashit please dont comment on my name but i think this was areally good chapter. it was really interesting and eye catching. but the last part was kinda random but it still was a good way of ending it like making your readers want to know more right? :) well good luck with your next chapter.
andreabennett2066 chapter 18 . 3/5/2009
Please keep on updating this great story, especially when you left it as a cliffy lol.
andreabennett2066 chapter 6 . 3/5/2009
LOL great chapter and story. I love it when Totosai is written in FF stories. That ornery old coot has a way of riling up anyone. Just watching Totosai pull those fangs makes my teeth hurt lol.
samantha chapter 17 . 2/1/2009
hey u need to write more its gonna kill me
forestfeather chapter 17 . 1/28/2009
I love you fanfiction PLEASE keep writing (and posting)
Kitsune Akuma Tsuki Tsuwamono chapter 17 . 1/18/2009
i just finished reading Cupids Chokehold and i loved it as soon as i started reading it i wouldnt leave my computer for a second. please im begging you to keep writing more and posting it so everyone *caugh* me *caugh* can read it. please keep me updated as well.
Vampire Miko 159 chapter 17 . 12/31/2008

I can't wait to read more!

And Kagome is going to be with Darien...not Sesshomaru. Right?

Please update soon!
marissa lopez chapter 17 . 12/25/2008
Please please go on this story. Its so good! ] Really really good like omg god good!1
Mikako Kazuke chapter 17 . 12/23/2008
Well thats a lie, I love ur story but most of the time I don't have enough time to review depending if I have to run around. Keep going!