Reviews for To See Without Seeing
turtlelover0511 chapter 9 . 5/30/2012
I know there's little chance of you updating this, since it's been about 3 years, but I really enjoyed this story! If at all possible, I would love for you to update it again. I understand a lot may have changed and such, but pleeeease update!
FMAlover555 i really like that chapter 9 . 5/17/2012
This story is really good! I hope there will be more added to it In the future. _
Tubby chapter 9 . 11/22/2011
Update please! Why did you not finish this? It's one of the best!

TT_TT Don't forget there are readers that think you are awesome...
mangagirl135 chapter 9 . 8/9/2011
Aaaaaahhhhh! I wanna know what happens next! *Dies from lack of updates* Don't you care that we all wanna know! Anywho, keep up the great work and love to you if you end up finishing, because this is a great story!

Write on!

~MC
gaarawantcookie chapter 9 . 7/5/2011
i love this story! u shd keep going with it, plzzz? u r problably in college now since its been 2 years since u have updated and stuff. but if u could find the time to at least come to an ending on this story i would be thrilled!
Firearm-Alchemist chapter 9 . 4/21/2010
Ahh din't know updates were up. XD Looking forward to the next chapter! :D
beanza3 chapter 9 . 1/24/2010
This is really good...
The Misty Forest chapter 9 . 11/12/2009
Aah a cliffhanger! I've just read it and I already love it :D And it's last updated on my birthday! XD

Hope you update soon :)
Rinoaebastel chapter 9 . 10/29/2009
love it, specially the end of the chapter...even if it makes me say What he wants ! xD

Um well about the general for being a pervert...i don't belive that that was the reason.

Anway i like it so much xD
Athena's Heart chapter 9 . 10/29/2009
CLIFF HANGERS ARE THE SPAWN OF EVIL! Anyway. Update asap
MoonStarDutchess chapter 9 . 10/29/2009
Loved the chapter and looking forward to more of this story. Sometimes you have to do chapters where not much exciting happens so it flows the story alone. Loved how Roy got all jealous!
theherbflower chapter 9 . 10/28/2009
What? Well update soon!
Resha Tsubaki chapter 8 . 10/27/2009
When I think about it, I can imagine how hard it must be to be blind... It must be awful, you can't do anything.
tedlibear chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
very well written, looking forward to the next chapter! :D
MoonStarDutchess chapter 8 . 10/24/2009
What fic are you looking for? I recently started over on my faves and the like so I've read a lot of the older fics. Anyway, I'm very happy that you are back to writing royai. Keep up the awesome work.