Reviews for The Crystal Swan
this is so good.
nhrc chapter 12 . 8/13/2015
Jean and Bric Acquaintance was very funny
nhrc chapter 6 . 8/8/2015
All genealogy and family unfolding very confusing to me.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/8/2015
Leda?
Like Leda from Greek mythology?
nhrc chapter 2 . 8/2/2015
(stunned) wife? A child? What's going on here?
nhrc chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
lovely. lovely start.
CheshyreGrin chapter 31 . 8/20/2014
Such a beautiful and heartbreaking story. I absolutely loved every bit of it.
Monkshood and Angels-Trumpet chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
FRACK that B!tch and the crack horse she rode into town on with a sandpaper chainsaw.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/7/2013
It's long past time that Sarah found out Jareth is married...
Kytherea chapter 7 . 8/7/2013
Lipton and pekoe, not Limpton and peako. And it's Gypsy Rose Lee, not Gypsy Lee Rose. God, don't you have a beta who's more literate than you are?
Guest chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
Vial, not vile. Though the vial is vile. And it's Crown Prince or Princess, not Crowned.
Honoria Granger chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Sorry, no married Jareth (and with a baby on the way!) unless the wife and mother to be is Sarah. And you have that annoying fanfic habit of leaving the attribution of a bit of dialogue on the wrong line. Namely:

"Seven years." Catriona frowned.

"I meant since you slept?" Jareth looked up and blankly across the room.

"Oh I thought you meant since I…." Silence reined over the room as the two remained still.

The way this is, it's Catriona who says "seven years" and"Oh, I thought you mean since I...", and Jareth who says "I mean since you slept." You need to move the attributions down to the lines they belong with. Oh, and it's "silence reigned", not reined. Semiliteracy, still another reason to leave. But good luck.
Bastet Goddess chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
The HELL! WHO THE FREAK IS THIS!?
Kyndsie chapter 18 . 8/27/2012
GAH!

Okay, so Toby hasn't told Hoggle about doing magic, probably because he doesn't really realize it himself. But it's probably some Labyrinth magic or Jareth magic. Toby's arrival in the Goblin Kingdom means that there's just that much more of the magic available... so Jareth can get better? (I hope!)