Reviews for Practical Medicine
COBRASTEVE chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
OMG, that's hilarious! That last exchange really did it. Very nice. Maybe Kei will call her 'naughty'!
swartzvald chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
That is without a doubt the best setup for a spanking fic that I have ever seen, shame you didn't follow through.
placibo idiotica chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
WTF... what is wrong with u?

please continue the story
Brocky chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
This is amazying. If you dont't want to finish it, you could just end it here.
Katsugi chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
wow.. that was funny...saddening you'll prob. never update...but,damn...this was funny...I give you kudos, kiddo. Good job. May the lord grace your pen and write on(in the future)! GOOD HUMOR MUST LIVE ON!
REVIEWREADER chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
I HATED THE part U HAD to insult Mokoto SHE IS NOT A LEZBIAN WTF! the only part i liked about this fanfic was the kei and naru but thats about it um the mokoto part i just really hated
Sci-Fi Raptor chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
This was one of the most hilarious things I have read in a while. The whole serious person saying something ridiculous in a serious tone always works!
OriginalDeadman chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
OMG, that was freakin' hilarious! I died a little inside! Good luck with the next chapter
and then john was a zombie chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
That was pure WIN. Nuff said.
sean chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Oh please, oh please continue! That last preview begs to make another! The possible situations it causes are numerous! Even Kitsune and Su should be blushing from something like that!
Carelys chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
haha this story is funny! please please please update soon!
michael222 chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
good job keep em comin
jakinbandw chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
oh dear,oh dear, Oh dear...

I hope he doesn't die...

Poor everyone
Selryam chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
*asphixiates laughing* Really, the sex talk about Naru is hilarious in a slightly embarassing and strange way. And that tidbit about Motoko was funny, too. The writing is high-quality, and the diagnosies sound fairly official. Overall very good.
Lanky Nathan chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
HAHAHAHAHA LMFAO! HAhAHAHAHAH OHH DADDY HAHAHAHA XD XD XD

Ah man that was just pure and simple gold! hahaha please update, i beg of you! hahahahaa i think im crying hahaha :')