Reviews for Dirty Detention
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
You have a sick mind! The other day, I was watching Harry Potter 5, and when the detention part came, I was compelled to remember your story. But still, although it's incredibly disturbing, I must admit I really liked it! :D
beccabam chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
That is the most disturbing fic iv ever read...

Going staight on my favs :D x
Obscene Cupcake chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
XD
Mrs Rosa Riddle chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
This has got to be one of the most disturbing fics that I have ever read...

It's going straight on my favorites list!
revolution rae chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
o.O this is funny, but... whoa.. Lol. :)
cocotd chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I don't know what to say, but now everytime I read Hp five this fanfiction will pop into my head, that book will never be the same for me ever again.
dogcatlov chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
That was *shudders* so disturbing

i loved it
Autumn Skyie chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Why hello my fellow messed up teenagers! :D Is it odd that I am both disgusted and intruigued by this story? I want more. Thanks for sharing! :)

Skyie
Doctor's daughter2 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
You are a peverd person
Hermione W. Cullen chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
This was so disturbing I'm not quite sure what to say.
Whistly chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
God!That was AWESOME!Yes,I must admit that some parts were quite disturbing but overall it was great!

She’s teasing me, that Toad; she’s tempting me. I almost fell off my chair laughing when I read that.
Rayon-de-Slytherin chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
It's ... dreadful ! How could you imagine Umbridge and Harry together ? I will never read read the fifth HP the same way, and won't see the pink robes of the film the same way. Yuck ! That's really horrible. And the worst to say is that I loved it ! I'm sure that's really what happened during the detntions, even though Rowling had not the right to write, cause children are reading her books (what a wonderful thought : my sister stuck in horror in front of her HP book, reading that scene !). LOVE YOU ! )
CeliaSofia chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
I hate you! This is the most bloody disgusting thing I have ever read on here. I threw up a little when it got to the part about her cream coloured leg. It's so nasty! OK, I'm over it now. This has to be every teen boy's fantasy, doing it with a giant flabby toad, lol!
Lucretia Cyphus chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
OK, see, I had a similar idea about the detentions but in mine Umbridge would force Harry to have sex with her without consent. This really is disturbing but I have to say you wrote it very well.
no.question chapter 1 . 7/18/2007