Reviews for Shuffling Contingency
ishandahalf chapter 11 . 6/6/2008
you're SUCH a tease! now i'm just dying to know how exactly rogue ended up in that rather enviable position (lucky girl, using remy as a pillow!), and what will happen when she wakes up and realizes just where she is...

and as if that isn't teasing enough, just WHAT universe will you be writing another installment in? ooh, i CANNOT wait to find out! :)
allyg1990 chapter 11 . 6/6/2008
That was insanely cute! Poor Remy. :( Great job!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 11 . 6/5/2008
Aw, this was just so fantastic. They are just adorable with a capital "A" even though I didn't spell it with one. Hehe. Romy is just addicting. I can't ever get enough, and especially when you're writing it! UPDATE SOON!

Chica
Crack4sure chapter 11 . 6/5/2008
Aw how sweet is remy. I'm so sad for him at the end, he could totally give Rogue everything she needs! Loved this one!
gambitfan85 chapter 11 . 6/5/2008
Enjoyed the update. :) Loved the image of Rogue sleeping on Gambit. Very cute. LOL. He can try to deny his ultimate addiction all he wants, but he knows he'll come up short again. :D Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great work.
rogueylovesmoi chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
I've loving all of these one-shots! It's amazing how talented you are as in such a short space you immediately draw the reader in and that's why its such a shame when it ends! Is there any possibility you would continue some of these into full length fiction?
feralhand chapter 10 . 5/5/2008
Much love, as usual. The imagery from start to finish is so vivid and alive, and I keep wanting to compare the pace to calm, purposeful breathing. It's the flashback style, I guess, ricocheting off Rogue's mindset. Then, of course, the tidy ending plucks her from happily-ever-after and sets her down bittersweetly, back in the familiar melancholy that's oh-so-true to the character. Fantastic one-shot

I dunno what I would've thought if the apple and peach had been switched. Maybe it's something personal, but I think the way it's written with peaches as the temptive fruit is best. It reminds me of some kind of spicy peach confection, so there's the connection: spicy - Cajun - etc.
Crack4sure chapter 10 . 5/5/2008
o how hot are those two together!
allyg1990 chapter 10 . 5/5/2008
Aw! I liked that. Though its sad that she lost control. :( Great job!
greykupo chapter 10 . 5/4/2008
I think I'd really enjoy peaches, too, if I encountered a similar situation with a certain cajun someone :D

But for sure I enjoyed the fic!
gambitfan85 chapter 10 . 5/4/2008
Wow, this was my absolute favorite chapter. Bravo. *claps hands* :)
DJRyce chapter 10 . 5/4/2008
I liked this story a lot. Peaches are definitely more sensual than apples. They're soft and velvety on the outside, rich and juicy on the inside. M...
ishandahalf chapter 10 . 5/4/2008
ooh, i think this may be my favourite so far too! i'm a sucker for a good movie-verse romy, and i liked what you did here, with rogue knowing mercy and thus setting up a plausible way for her to meet remy. gosh, getting to share an apartment with him? what a lucky girl. ;)

and i particularly enjoyed the symbolism with the fruit, and that you focused on peaches instead of apples. reminds me of my favourite poem, t.s. eliot's "the lovesong of j. alfred prufrock", where i believe the peach is a symbol of indulgence - so that works out quite nicely, doesn't it! :)

anyhoo, as always, a fabulous piece. more please, and soon!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 10 . 5/4/2008
This was absolutely fantastic! I loved it! Peaches...I am really craving some right about now. Hehe. As always, you just cannot fail when it comes to writing stupendous Romy one-shots, drabbles, stories, w/e. Can you? Nope, you can't. UPDATE SOON!

Chica