Reviews for Shuffling Contingency
ShadowFax999 chapter 9 . 4/2/2008
me likey! lol. Great chapter! Keep at it!

Kudos

Delphine
Veronica chapter 9 . 4/1/2008
Your little snapshots are ridiculously wonderful! Each one sets up its own little world that just sucks us right in. And yet they still retain the so many different aspects of their relationship. Amazing...and I like bittersweet...it make any hint of fluff all the more rewarding. :)
ishandahalf chapter 9 . 4/1/2008
gah, yet another piece that i wish would be expanded so we could see moreof it! you're such a tease. ;)

but as always, good stuff. i'm quite the cynical person most of the time, but the notion of just looking into somebody's eyes and feeling a connection like that really does warm the cold depths of my bitter little heart. sigh. poor rogue, walking away from that... well, the self-preservation instincts are strong with that one.

but yes. very nice! here's hoping more ideas pop into your head soon. :)
allyg1990 chapter 9 . 4/1/2008
Darn, i really do wish you would continue these! :( This would be SUCH a good setting for a full length fic... *sniff*.
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 9 . 4/1/2008
Hahahaha. Man I hope that if I ever find a connection so intense like the one Rogue did, that I don't turn my back on it. We all know Rogue and Gambit are supposed to be with each other, but them and the rest of the world keeps them apart. Haha. Good stuff! UPDATE SOON!

Chica
Crack4sure chapter 8 . 2/29/2008
ah them as famous actors. how cute!
gambitfan85 chapter 8 . 2/29/2008
Sure had me going there for moment until I read the ending. Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
greykupo chapter 8 . 2/29/2008
Ah, I loved it! Just like everyone else, I thought "No... This can't be a ROMY angst!" but I loved it!

That movie scene actually reminded me of this one scene from 27 Dresses [have you seen it? With the James Marsden obsession I have, of course, I saw it!] where Heigl's character realized the person she was totally in love with, she didn't really love him.
SkyRogue chapter 8 . 2/28/2008
O! This one had me nervous at the beginning. I was thinking "No! That's not Rogue and Remy!" and then it really wasn't... So yay! The end was really nice, also. Sorry, though, I don't know the director... Can't wait for the next update!

-SkyRogue
ishandahalf chapter 8 . 2/28/2008
tee hee! i am indeed enjoying these little ditties... i wish there were more. :(

anyhoo, again with a job well done. i liked your misdirection in this one - the smile that had started out on my face at the start of the chapter was abruptly wiped off when rogue and remy didn't feel anything... but it slid back on there at the end there. ;)

so, yes. more please?
lovestoread chapter 8 . 2/28/2008
Aw! That was a cute chapter! I really enjoyed it, thanks!
rougeplum chapter 8 . 2/28/2008
Pyro!:)) lol
LucreziaNoin86 chapter 8 . 2/28/2008
You have completely given it away, it's not even a challenge.

St. John Alderdice, AKA Pyro, the Aussie himself.
ShadowFax999 chapter 8 . 2/28/2008
JOHN! I love this 1! keep them coming you rock! Kudos
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 8 . 2/28/2008
O! Another unexpected one! When Rogue and Remy said they felt nothing I was like "WHAT? NO!" Then I read it was acting and was like "Oh phew. Thank God!" You had me worried there for a second. Oh my god, though, I totally get what you're saying about the whole kissing thing. It's so hard to pretend you don't feel some spark with someone when you so do! SO GOOD! LOVED IT SO VERY MUCH! UPDATE SOON!

Chica