Reviews for Shuffling Contingency
ishandahalf chapter 7 . 1/27/2008
yay, an update! and another great instalment. you think of the neatest ideas, i must say... i can actually see something like this happening, methinks, with rogue and remy meeting this way - a jail cell just seems so... THEM.

you know, the only thing i DON'T like about these little tidbits is that they always make me wish there was MORE, that each chapter could get it's own full-fledged fic or something... you're just a tease! ;)

but oh well. i still want more, so here's hoping for more fun ideas soon, eh? :)
SkyRogue chapter 7 . 1/27/2008
Woohoo! Update! This was really cool. I like the idea, too. I loved Remy's exit, too. He's so perfect for those, lol. Great job! I really liked it.

-SkyRogue
feralhand chapter 7 . 1/27/2008
Tres bein. I think I like the concept more than the content- Fortune's Fools feels like the kind of oneshot you wish there was more to. Remy's deductions were delightful. I adore brilliant-Remy moments like that. And the fact that there's that possible training hint in there was pretty cool. It kind of blurs the line between AU and canon for a second, and that's always entertaining (IMHO.)

As far as your A/N- Rogue going to jail because she was bored? Ha, I think that would've been fun to explore, too.
Wanda W chapter 7 . 1/27/2008
I liked how different this one was and the sensitive way he tried to handle her.
allyg1990 chapter 7 . 1/27/2008
Aww, i loved this one. That was cute.
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 7 . 1/26/2008
O! Liked it! Definitely never read something like it before! UPDATE SOON!

Chica
SkyRogue chapter 6 . 1/19/2008
Aww! These are really good! But some are bittersweet, but I still like them. Thank you for posting these. I think I'm gonna keep up with it. I think my favorite was the one with Rogue sliding around the floor. I actually have on some pretty slippery socks right now, and it's very tempting to go have me some floor sliding... but the whole house is asleep right now, so maybe tomorrow!

-SkyRogue
ishandahalf chapter 6 . 1/12/2008
ooh... for most of the 'maze' i was thinking remy was having a particularly nice dream or something, but a danger room program? wow, i totally didn't see that coming. nice, very nice. in that angsty sort of way. ;)

but still, as always, a job well done! more please?
Crack4sure chapter 6 . 1/12/2008
Hmm, this one kind of confused me.
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 6 . 1/12/2008
Holy crap! It was just a session! WOW! Mind-boggling. You're right though, Kitty would help a friend out like that. ]. It's crazy though. Really good one-shot! I need an experience like that today cuz it would make a great 18th birthday memory! UPDATE SOON!

Chica
gambitfan85 chapter 6 . 1/12/2008
Great chapter but I'm confused. Is each chapter suppose to be either a flashback or the current present? This chapter Rogue doesn't have control. Last chapter she kisses Gambit. I'm just trying to make sure I understand how this story is being written. Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great work.
Crack4sure chapter 5 . 1/1/2008
hahah rogue sure has some balls.
feralhand chapter 5 . 1/1/2008
I don't post reviews for you often enough. This one kept me on my toes, I was waiting for some kind of twist, heh heh. The ending with Henri and Mercy wins, straight up. The last line, or last image, is just priceless. Fantastic.
ishandahalf chapter 5 . 1/1/2008
tee hee! oh, that was delightful. what a nice way to start off my new year, with sassy!rogue and sexy!remy. huzzah. :)

more please?
Wanda W chapter 5 . 1/1/2008
I loved this... brought back lots of memories from my own mall-crawlin' days. Wonderfully vivid descriptions gave this one-shot a lot of texture. This was a fun thing to find waiting on the first of the new year. I hope these keep coming!
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »