Reviews for Letters from the inside
blodwin chapter 14 . 2/5/2008
great story, keep going. please update soon please.
lovestruck1990 chapter 14 . 6/26/2007
OH I loved this story! so adding it to my favorites
lovestruck1990 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
*tears* that was..amazing!
froggy0319 chapter 14 . 5/31/2007
I could not stop laughing whenever Sam changed Jack's name and could just see him loving every minute :)
scarletwitch0 chapter 11 . 5/31/2007
Xanax thing? *snicker* Hope Jake doesn't kill him. I so love having Jacob in this story.
scarletwitch0 chapter 14 . 5/31/2007
AW! Sweet!
stusue chapter 14 . 5/31/2007
I hope you've got more than just "one more stupid chapter like this in the works" 'cause I loved this chapter! It's really funny and I think much more like something Sam and Jack would do. Not that I don't like all your other chapters, as we get more info in the longer letters, but this was great ... especially all the names Sam came up with for Jack. **chuckle** And Daniel and Teal'c also got in on the act, which I loved. But one little thing ... it should be 15, not 1595... :o)

So, waiting for the next one ... and still waiting for Jacob's arrival... :o)
awishaway chapter 13 . 5/30/2007
Love the interesting uses for Jello. Enjoyed chapter 12 and 13. Can't wait to see just how you have good ole Dad react. Are you sure Jack should be on base when he finds out? Post more soon love it.
froggy0319 chapter 13 . 5/30/2007
Sam has got to have her chance with the red jello, so i hope she surprises Jack ;) Thanks as always for tons of more smiles :)
froggy0319 chapter 12 . 5/30/2007
Just knew Jack would find a new use for Jello ;)
stusue chapter 11 . 5/29/2007
Aw... a nice romantic dinner, not followed by the "'slow down' plan"! **chuckle** Another sweet, fun chapter! Now I'm looking forward to reading about Jacob and the rumours ... :o)
awishaway chapter 11 . 5/29/2007
That was a cute chapter enjoyed it and I am looking forward to the next one.
froggy0319 chapter 11 . 5/29/2007
Yipe! He woke up in Sam's bed :) You always know how to make me smile and smile I did ;)
scarletwitch0 chapter 10 . 5/29/2007
I am really enjoying this. Don't know why i didn't see it before. On my alert list!
froggy0319 chapter 10 . 5/29/2007
I think the jello scene would have melted me on the spot if I would have seen that ;) Cannot wait to see what Jack thought of dinner and of course what happened afterwards :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »