Reviews for Letters from the inside
awishaway chapter 9 . 5/28/2007
Sounds very interesting so like the implications in this letter can't wait to read more. Will be fun to have Jack kiss her again like that but with her knowing it is happening would be even better. Probably would last longer aswell. Surprised there wasn't a couple of loops that he used for that kiss. oh well post more soon I'm hooked.
stusue chapter 9 . 5/28/2007
I loved what happened on F59-889! So, they saw each other in all their glory ... and remember it! Now that would be something embarrassing for the whole team, especially Sam, being the only girl. :o) Actually, I doubt it would be for Teal'c. And I certainly think the SFs need a bit of training in how to be vigilant.

Now I'm looking forward to the control room and the commissary... :o)
awishaway chapter 8 . 5/28/2007
That was great. I thought she might play a little more on the time loop kiss but I am sure She'll use it to her advantage as time moves on. Waiting for next letter.
Elizabeth Nova chapter 8 . 5/28/2007
I don't understand, I thought this were letters to/from the SG-1 members but now it's just Jack and Sam! Anyway, it IS in fact very good... I like it! But can you do another one where it's Daniel and Janet later? PLEASE! - Lizzie
Jannicke Nordlie chapter 7 . 5/27/2007
Yay, update ASAP! - Janni
stusue chapter 7 . 5/27/2007
I must admit, I really can't see Jack ... or Sam, either, for that matter ... writing such long letters as these last few. But who cares? I love them. I especially liked the bit about Teal'c, the roses and the escape hatch! But what happened on F5T-889? Having mentioned it twice now, you've really got me wondering...

And sorry about your essay ... but thanks for yet another chapter! :o)
gater62 chapter 7 . 5/27/2007
I am so glad someone mentioned the security of the escape hatches-have mulled over that for some time. Like how you incorporated it!
awishaway chapter 7 . 5/27/2007
Submit these letters for your essay should get a chuckle out of the ole prof. Loved it such a cute little one from Jack. Would be interesting to hear Sam's reaction to the time loop thing. Always wondered and kind of pictured it in my own mind. Will certainly be fun to read your idea and compare. Post again real soon.
froggy0319 chapter 7 . 5/27/2007
Imagine now my pure joy at seeing another chapter pop up in my inbox :) :) :) You surely made my day and again loved this chapter!
froggy0319 chapter 6 . 5/27/2007
Definitely a 10 on the Hunk-O-Meter and then some ;) I simply cannot get enough of this fic as you make me smile over and over again..Thank You!
awishaway chapter 6 . 5/27/2007
Ahh now that was way more emotion from Sam. Bang On! Just loved it. Sounds just like somehting you would expect her to say. Post again son!
stusue chapter 6 . 5/27/2007
Aw ... this time Sam's adoration and devotion! It certainly is a mutual admiration society ... which is just the way it should be! So, how much does Daniel know? And Teal'c? After all, if Daniel knows...

Good luck with your essay ... I hope you find the essay questions! :o)
froggy0319 chapter 5 . 5/26/2007
I could just see Jack looking like that fish ;) Perfect gentleman as well with him only kissing Sam at the end of that date, would love to know what Sam's reaction to that was :)
gater62 chapter 5 . 5/26/2007
Really enjoying this series! Keep it coming.
stusue chapter 5 . 5/26/2007
Aw... yet another great letter! Not funny like the previous few, but so full of Jack's adoration for Sam. **sigh** Lucky girl! And lucky Jack that Sam loves him right back. But I can't believe they had that much restraint! I know I certainly wouldn't have had I been in their position! I certainly hope you're busy writing... :o)
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »