Reviews for Letters from the inside
stusue chapter 4 . 5/26/2007
Hey, look after yourself and get some more sleep! But don't let that stop you writing! **grins sheepishly**

I don't think there was a single sentence in this chapter that didn't have me in stitches! **chuckle** And poor Teal'c ... getting all the blame for all Jack's 'injuries'. I wonder how they're going to make it up to him ... name their firstborn after him?

I adore the style of this fic. It's really interesting the way we find out about what's happened only through Sam and Jack mentioning it afterwards in letters. And it's just so damn funny! :o)
stusue chapter 3 . 5/26/2007
**giggle** **chuckle** **snort** What a fabulous chapter! I don't think I stopped laughing the whole way through!

There are just so many bits that I loved about this chapter that I simply can't list them all. However, I especially loved the two times Jack took timeout ... the whole paragraph about Area 51 was absolutely hysterical ... and Jack was just so blasé about the President saying "Yes"! Priceless... :o)
Claraon chapter 5 . 5/26/2007
:D keep on !
stusue chapter 2 . 5/26/2007
What a great follow-up letter from Sam! It was so funny reading about all the things she did after she'd read the letter ... especially the sledgehammer when she was "testing the integrity of the replicator chips." That was such a great image and I can just see Sam using that excuse. **chuckle** And poor Sam ... everyone was avoiding her ... even Jack? Not that I blame them!

This letter was really well written, very tongue-in-cheek! Now I'm off to read the next one... :o)
awishaway chapter 5 . 5/25/2007
Oh ya another chapter will be great. Loved this one. Somehow you can just picture Jack as he writes this letter and see his facial expressions. Well done. Looking forward to the next one.
froggy0319 chapter 4 . 5/25/2007
Yep, Jack in the dress blues does me in too ;) Lucky Sam :)
awishaway chapter 4 . 5/25/2007
The back and forth letters are great. Kind of like reading their private emails. Enjoyed being a peek freek looking forward to reading more.
Tiril Nordlie chapter 4 . 5/25/2007
Oh,chatting... But what of Daniel and Teal'c, they're members of SG-1 as well! I still want some DanJan ship here, but it was a great chapter! Tirlie
awishaway chapter 3 . 5/25/2007
OOH Loved this one especially the last line. Post more. Glad you're on a roll.
awishaway chapter 2 . 5/25/2007
That was much better. Know we don't have to think Jack is dead when she read the letter. I like that much more. She wrote a good letter but the emotion isn't as strong as Jack's was of course it is great to know that she is writting it to a live person. Keep up the good work.
magicisagift chapter 3 . 5/25/2007
:) great idea, love the letters
froggy0319 chapter 3 . 5/25/2007
He said Yes :) :) :) Yipe!
froggy0319 chapter 2 . 5/25/2007
Sigh...Loved seeing what Sam wrote to Jack :)
spacegypsy1 chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
AH, so Jack O'Neill! What a wonder heartfelt letter. I can't imagine him writing it any different. Thanks for sharing this. Great Idea! Well written and true to character.
awishaway chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
A very well written letter it covers all the emotions but if I were Sam I wouldn't want to be reading it. The loss of him and then reading his deepest thoughts on her and him. How would you ever cope after that. Would prefer it not to be a letter written as a final good bye. Good Job, love it.
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »