Reviews for My Happily Ever After
Elcamadore chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
This one type of story.. I love it so much.
How you build the emotion of the readers yet still capable to manage to cause a stir in someone's heart.
Mine was aching when I read this story.
But was it a good thing?
You can deliver words in such a utterly beautiful way.
Great job. I'll be waiting for your next ff :)
CrystalBud chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
i loved it, it was so great and sad at the same time -
iwillstillopenthewindow chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I love the ending! The plot is really good.
Shreedin chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
i think im addicted to your sasusaku oneshots. gosh this one was so intense my heart was racing and i think i cried a little! thanks for the great story(ies)
truthlieslovestars chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
wait...did sakura live?
AdotD chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Awwwww 3

Sasuke :)
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I thought this was a beautiful oneshot. It's extremely heartwrenching and captures each of the characters perfectly. :) I'm so glad that I got a chance to read this. :)
Booknerrd chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
i think that this is one of those stories where you finish reading it and then you start squirming and making aww sounds because its so cute and heartwarming and at the same time...angsty and sad. This story was really touching! 3

great story! I love sakura's dedication to making her baby and sasuke happy

-yeji301
FaolanO.o chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
omg! i love House! its the best!

yeah your endings are always a we bit strange. . .but they're still really good! loved it! 3 .
Calise chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
sad and happy at the same time! :) good job
xForeverinMex chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
aww that was a very sweet short story:)
Little Miss Escapist chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
beyond words. :)
ChaosHat chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Congratulations! You've been rec'd!

The Reader's Have Chosen is a new fanfiction recommendation community dedicated to finding the best of the best in fandoms across the boards, and sharing them with other authors and avid readers. Your story, My Happily Ever After, has been rec'd and is now being voted on in the Naruto Weekly Poll. Fellow fandom-aficionados will vote for their favorites of all the recommendations, and the stories with the most votes will be posted on the front page.

You can find our website at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen . eternflame . com

You can find the Naruto Weekly Poll at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen . eternflame forum / index . php ? board 35.0

Thank you for sharing your work with us!
Uchiha Sumiko chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
I LOVE DRAMA. This is awesome, I'm crying.

Lovely, when Sakura thinks Sasuke doesn't love her