Reviews for My Happily Ever After
kattylin chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
omg... *cries* did sakura die? dammit ths is so freakin gfood! ur my rolemodel! *sobs* dammit ur really makin me cry shannaro... omg... so sad and nice at the same tym... man make a sequel pls continue this... pls... i NEED ths stry... dammit so freakin good...

ths fic is d 1st 1 2 make me cry 4 a longlonglong LONG tym... d last 1 dat made me cry was "what we left behind" and "remember" ur fic tops it all off in the sadness range..

damn i luv ths fic!
oOolaalaax chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
One word: Aymayzing.

And yes, I spelled it wrong to emphasize on how great the story turned out to be. ESPECIALLY, the ending.
Broken-Promies chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
I have to say that in my opinion that was a very well writen fanfic. As you said the ending was a little weak, but that improves as we develop our writing abilities. I, myself, am working to become a novelist. I know I am a long way away, but if you keep wring I'm sure that you will be able to fine a way to write a more fitting ending to any of your future fanfics. I'm looking forward to readind more from you. So until our paths cross again.
frienz4ever chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
i didnt cry, i BAWLED my eyes out... *sigh* gonna get swollen eyes tomorrow morning -.-;;

Im never giving birth now...im adopting haha update son!
Silverstar871 chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
That was a great one-shot. _

A very talented work and I enjoyed reading every bit of it. GREAT JOB!
D.C. Filbert chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Oh my god. Just... I need to wipe my eyes...that made me bawl so HARD!

Your pieces always draw out such an intense emotion out of me.

Especially this. I truly felt my heart breaking. Line after line,

my eyes would never stray from any sentences. Even though this was such

a heart-wrenching piece, it made me so happy -enchanted.

You are definitely one of my favorite authors.
Lucia Nanami chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
I was just wondering, does that mean Sakura lived?

And the ending was very good. Good luck studying psychiatry!
iMissa chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
-dies-

Oh my God, I wish for just an OUNCE of your amazingness with words. Like, seriously, do you EVER suck at a story? This just gripped at my heart and I honestly did think Sakura was going to die.

Melodrama. DEFINATELY melodrama, because in the beginning of this Sasuke was kind of cold and uncaring, and he cared for Sakura but moreso for the baby, and by the end of it he learned that he loved her, and how something so simple as three little words can affect a person.

House is love ]

Amazing job!
Unwritten Story chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
wow, this was really good. I literally cried, honestly they rolled down my face. this is such a good story! Great job! you really gave the characters such strong emotions. thsi was amazin. )
IZH890 chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
so cute i think you should continue it it was way to great to be just a one-shot but its your choice your the author lol:P anyways great writing love it so keep on at it:)
Ohohen chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
That was beatiful. 0 I enjoyed reading it so much. I'm glad it had a happy ending. )
Purple Mistress chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Great job. _
tarzi-kins chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
I had to check the genre every fifteen seconds. XD
fang shinobi chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
T_T so sad...

i do love happy endings! and i mean LOVE! love love this fic!
sasuke fanatic1 chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Yay! Happy ending! Utterly adorable.

Ja Ne