Reviews for Petals of Fate
Sesshy's Princess Kagome chapter 28 . 10/7
Hello! I know it has been quite a few years since you updated this story, but it is really one of the greatest Sessh/Kag fics out there, and I hope you haven't given it up because it's so awesome (and almost done, right? ) Anyway, please update soon :)
Kagome Pureheart chapter 28 . 8/21/2013
Wow that was intense...and for some reason I'm hungry. (maybe it has to do with the fact that I forgot about lunch). Hehe I call second! I'll kill Naraku by tickling him to death!
Lady Artimes Blaine chapter 28 . 4/28/2013
Please Update. I would very much like to see how this story will be concluded. *bows respectfully*
wiccawoman chapter 28 . 4/23/2011
I remember reading this story on a different website and I loved it then as much as I love it now. I really hope you update this and not abandon it. It is a really great story.
MegSammich chapter 28 . 4/19/2011
Hey! I just found your story and I rushed to read it...only to find it's unfinished...I read every single chapter and loved every single word! You muuuuuust update! Pleeeease?
Sakiko-Kiyoshi chapter 28 . 11/18/2009
This is really good love it please update soon! No really it's awsome!
Kuronueslover17 chapter 28 . 8/2/2009
noo! pls pls pls pls pls pls pls! im begging you! update soon! what happened to kagome? kouga? inuyasha? shippo and rin? miroku? sesshomaru-sama? pls update soon! im dieing with anticipation here!
mmmyeah4 chapter 28 . 7/28/2009
OMG! I lovee this story! please please update as soon as you can!
Sesshoumarus-Dark-Angel chapter 28 . 5/20/2009
omfg Kagome better still be alive :O and what will happen between them after seeing what "took place" through the mirror? :O cant wait to read the rest :D
IraInvidiaInvictus chapter 28 . 5/8/2009
...oh dang. i was left hangin'.

please update soon? :D
IraInvidiaInvictus chapter 20 . 5/8/2009

IraInvidiaInvictus chapter 11 . 5/7/2009 Fujisawa Miroku is the same Fujisawa dude sent to kill Kagome?

Uhh, I better read more to understand. :D
IraInvidiaInvictus chapter 5 . 5/7/2009

'...but not was beautiful as you,' huh?

Cool coinkydinks. ...err, coincidence. ...ahahahaha?
IraInvidiaInvictus chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
I've been reading InuYasha fics for around 6 years now and it's only this time that I've encountered a SessKag fic wherein Sesshou-kun's last name isn't Taisho and actually fits his rather unique name. Kawamura Sesshoumaru. Me likey. To make things much better, the fanfic that I've encountered it in is very, very, loveable, and interesting. Cool fic. _

Now I'mma continue me reading.

...Haha. Sesshoumaru-sama's phone. Neat... ah. nevermind. _;;
Yuri chapter 28 . 5/6/2009
This is a great story! Please keep updating!