Reviews for Petals of Fate
Vampiregirl01 chapter 28 . 10/9
please update the next chapter soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
this; sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
Guest chapter 28 . 1/3/2016
Is the story done? Or what..
Sophie chapter 20 . 1/3/2016
Lol
Sesshy's Princess Kagome chapter 28 . 10/7/2015
Hello! I know it has been quite a few years since you updated this story, but it is really one of the greatest Sessh/Kag fics out there, and I hope you haven't given it up because it's so awesome (and almost done, right? ) Anyway, please update soon :)
Kagome Pureheart chapter 28 . 8/21/2013
Wow that was intense...and for some reason I'm hungry. (maybe it has to do with the fact that I forgot about lunch). Hehe I call second! I'll kill Naraku by tickling him to death!
Lady Artimes Blaine chapter 28 . 4/28/2013
Please Update. I would very much like to see how this story will be concluded. *bows respectfully*
wiccawoman chapter 28 . 4/23/2011
I remember reading this story on a different website and I loved it then as much as I love it now. I really hope you update this and not abandon it. It is a really great story.
MegSammich chapter 28 . 4/19/2011
Hey! I just found your story and I rushed to read it...only to find it's unfinished...I read every single chapter and loved every single word! You muuuuuust update! Pleeeease?
Sakiko-Kiyoshi chapter 28 . 11/18/2009
This is really good love it please update soon! No really it's awsome!
Kuronueslover17 chapter 28 . 8/2/2009
noo! pls pls pls pls pls pls pls! im begging you! update soon! what happened to kagome? kouga? inuyasha? shippo and rin? miroku? sesshomaru-sama? pls update soon! im dieing with anticipation here!
mmmyeah4 chapter 28 . 7/28/2009
OMG! I lovee this story! please please update as soon as you can!
Sesshoumarus-Dark-Angel chapter 28 . 5/20/2009
omfg Kagome better still be alive :O and what will happen between them after seeing what "took place" through the mirror? :O cant wait to read the rest :D
IraInvidiaInvictus chapter 28 . 5/8/2009
...oh dang. i was left hangin'.

...uhh...