Reviews for Disclosure
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Awesome fic!
JediMagnet09 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I LOVE this idea! This is really good! :)
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Great story
1234567 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
something like this needs a sequel xD how this connection would influence their future actions, like in faith or scarecrow or even in future seasons. like, at what point would this timeline be forced to completely diverge from canon?

me gusta. keep writing!
Von chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
"In the dark recess of Dean’s mind he’d once pleaded for assurance that Sam cared about him, that Sam loved him and would be there fore him. Ironically, it nearly broke Dean now knowing that Sam’s connection to him was so strong that Sam would not only die for him, but he’d die with him - he’d die because of him."

I LOVED THIS!

I always love things that indicate the brothers' love for eachother is equally strong, and this was just perfect!
Lenayvonne chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
it would be awesome in a follow up to this for someone to explain it to their dad about the fact that Sammy didn't abandon them. Maybe by a nice right hook to the face by Dean? Anyway great story!
kirallie chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Great work! Poor Sam living like that! Glad Dean accepted his abilities.
KatieLB chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
great job on this little story too... i really like the way you have the boys connected. great job
funkyspunk chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
awesome stuff! I loved this oneshot. definitely saved onto my favourites xD

funky
mmyy chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
great story! i liked sam's "abilities".
cookiekay chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Different take on Sam's ablities. I liked it.
Allegra chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
This is one of the first stories I've read since the season 2 finale and I've been kind of worried about what I did/didn't want to read but I loved this. It was short and simple but perfectly formed, tenderly reminding us of the difficulties Sam & Dean have to deal with every day instead of blowing everything up into a giant showdown. Visions and their emotional repercussions are just as terrifying. Great job.
Phx chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Loved this! I love how you write Sam. My only cringe is the 'four' year thing. Sam was only gone for just over two years. A continunity error in 'Hookman' said 'four' but it was supposed to be just over two. He cleared it up at the Paley festival last year saying that the 'four' was a mistake and counted off the two years on his fingers. They never corrected it because he didn't think anyone would notice, lol! But for some reason people like the idea of Sam being gone so long, though, IMO, IF he had been, Dean would have never come for him :)

I loved how Dean was so confident, in the beginning, that he knew Sam but then realized he never really did. Sam, again in my humble opinion, is a very complex person and most writers don't give him his due, thinking Dean is the only layered Winchester. I love that Sam was able to sense the danger to Dean and his father and his helplessness hurt him physically. I loved that Dean finally realized Sam needed to leave to protect himself. And I loved that Sam had actually stopped breathing when Dean almost died and the link Dean made between him and Sam. They really have a wonderful bond.

Very well done :)

Do you mind if I print it off and take it with me to reread at the gym? I like to take stories I've enjoyed and reread them when I am working out.

Phoenix
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Wow. Very interesting. I like it. Catch ya on the flip side.
SilverStorm06 chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
aww, nice little cute scene between the brothers. :)