Reviews for A Rebirth of Wonder
Kyndsie chapter 9 . 7/28/2012
I really like the change of pace when Jareth looks into Sarah's eyes, and sees truth. And the tone of the story so far. Quite a refreshing change from the angst that usually plagues Jareth-Sarah stories!
Kyndsie chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Okay, I laughed out loud at your disclaimer! Good job!

I like the premise so far, and am intrigued by the short chapters. I'll have to try that sometime, as mine tend to get too long & unwieldy. (I'm pretty sure that's a word. If not, it should be.)
Joie Cullen chapter 15 . 2/29/2012
GAH! What a great ending. Stupid Matt, did you think you could ever compare? LOL!
Joie Cullen chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
This is pretty good!
Ikuni Hattori chapter 15 . 11/7/2010
This is an amazing story and I love how it had turned out. Oh, I wish there was more!

But, of course, the ending left me well satisfied, and I'm unsure whether or not a sequel would ruin the plotline (of whatever plotline could be produced) or contribute to the essence that is SarahxJareth.

Keep on writing!
loretta537 chapter 15 . 8/29/2010
this was nice
Princess of the Fae chapter 15 . 3/6/2008
so what happens next?
Goddess Rose chapter 15 . 6/27/2005
Well, my my my what a story you have here. And a good one at that! sorry I feel very tired so what i say can be weird at this time at night (or should I say morning?) Well, maybe...just maybe you could continue on this little story here, so far all I read is them coming together..nothing after, how abouts you change that *smile* please I would like this story to continue... until then

KEEP WRITING ( whatever it may be)

A now loyal reader,

Rosie
KristalRozes chapter 15 . 6/22/2003
That was so great!
lareinemargot chapter 15 . 1/5/2002
great job! nice pairing and realism. Check out my stories- maybe you'll like the poems (or 1 fic).

Pol
rhiannan chapter 15 . 9/30/2001
even though it's after 3 in the morning, i couldn't stop reading it!
Bunni chapter 15 . 8/28/2001
Hehe if you know Bella then you'll know me.*says in army general drill sergant voice* I'm your worst nightmare. I expect you to write write write! And I expect nonetheless. If you fail to complete this procedure then I'll be force to do the following...

you by putting delirious messages in your reviews.

you want to sqeual for your mommy

And 3. Wish you wrote the next chapter.

*says in granny type voice*Btu since your new at this I'll cut you a break..though*grins maliciously*Bella never stood a chance.
Mevneriel chapter 15 . 7/27/2001
Wonderful story. Is this the end though? If so please think of writing a sequal.
panda chapter 15 . 7/24/2001
that was wonderful. a sequel perhaps? please?
Tiy chapter 15 . 7/24/2001