Reviews for Operation: Panty Raid
Nerizu chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
OMG that was so hilarious! XD
Durante Alighieri chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Kira got busted! Nice Fanfic
iiloveuBABY chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
OMG!HAHAHA! that was so funny! you are a genius! i love the ending!

thanks for making my day!

iiloveuBABY
cagallisupporter chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
WA HAHAHAHAHAHA! this is so funny, I have to praise you are most creative writer in fanficiton. I admire your all of your crazy, weird, prevert ideas. You have so many funny idea I couldn't imange. I really love your style, and I have a lot to learn from you.

Now I am your big fan now, please do write more story, I really like your story, the more crazier the better. I love them all.
LittleMissCurious chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
hahhah...the ending is like the ending in an episode of spongebob
danz chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Hahahahaha so funny!
Shiauko chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Oh my! That was FUNNY! I went back to it though, later, and noticed that I didn't see the last line. It was PERFECT ending with "M-m-mom!"
AninmousNinja chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Funny story, but the ending could have been a bit better, his mom, yeah that would be embarssing, but it would have been better if it were Cagilia, is is sister, so that would be embarising, but,2. She has a gundam, a centian clip from zoids comes to mind when thinking about this run Kira run! LOL good story though, maby you could do a sequal, one with more of the cast, i can see it now just imagine the whole cast (good guys at least) Myu going tohough Marrus cloths with Mission Impossiable music playing.

Ja Na
H3ll0 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
ROFL!
Jin-of-ice chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
most of it was good but the end could of been better...like if you had made it flay and flay wakes up or it have actly been lacus and lacus wakes up
totalanimelover chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
I had to bite my thumb to keep from laughing out loud (my parents are sleeping). lol XD
brunette-neko chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
lol that was pretty funny. kiras such and idiot lolz. my fav part was with cagalli haha/
Elegant Lily chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
OMG! Update soon!
Chibizu chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Omg the ending was hilarious! XD
shiloah18 chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
lmao! that was heLLarious! XD *Laughing my freaking head oFf here* sorta heard of the Legend.. dunno if it's hontoni.. demo, I won't even try.. just imagining, is it Via or Caridad.. honto? a thong? hot mom! lol! what the heck did Shinn do to SteLLar? I know he must've touched her.. demo.. where? *smugs* hEe.. hEe.. mission impossibLe, ne? siLLy Kira.. *giggLes* barbie? demo, nande? _ stuFfed animaLs, ne? demo, I aLways thought she'd Like boyz stuFf.. *smacks herseLf on the forehead* [this is a fic..] didn't Athrun returned CagaLLi's panty? nani? he just kept it in his pocket? whoa! O_O nyWeiZ, suteki deshou fic! ;p