Reviews for The Demon Shinobi of Konoha
Moooooore!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
When are you going to post the next chapter it's almost been 2 years! :-[
kitsunescythe chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
This is pretty good so far. Hope you continue it someday! :)
shadow-hunter104 chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
I don't know why you stop writing this story but, if you could please start writing again. Please...
randomreader chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
Ur a big fat quieter u know tht
apple chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
when will the next chapter come been waitin for a long while
Dakota chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
I am a real fan of anything that involves naruto so I decided to read this when I started I was hooked

I have an idea for the next one what if naruto took the mask off and showed them his face and they all reconized him as the picpocket and he explained to them that it was a test of teamwork and they passed with flying color so to speak:-)
Guest chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
Please update. its a cool story. like it. much.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
nice story you have here. Like it. PLEASE DO UPDATE. I do sympathize on what happened to you and your family members but I do not think that it is a reason that would keep you from doing something that is GOING GREAT... And I do believe that it has been a couple of years now since that has happened, right?, so do I think that by this time, you have already recovered and had gotten over it. I'm not being rude, as I do know how it felt like to lose someone dear to you as I have lost my own father a long time ago when I was 15, but things are bound to happen even if we don't want it to happen but it is the real thing. We must learn to accept and continue with our lives, though it hurts, but we must and should move on and continue and make something better out on something bad. Your story is really GREAT. Please do CONTINUE this. Don't let something bad that has happened to you dissuade you from continuing on doing the things you are making good about. KEEP ON GOING. It's a really cool story... Hope to see this story being updated soon and hope so your other stories as well...
cody chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
Cool
randomreader chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
Don't u dare quit on this story, its going to well
Yagya1991 chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
Aww man ! aww man! did u just have to stop writing this chapter . you could hav wrighten a little long .. just a bit.. little bit... dont you think its unfair to keep your readers waiting... Aww! please next chapter soon. please.
Yagya1991 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Hey i want to know why you changed Minato's name? I mean minato was the fathe of naruto .. where Arashi came to play? please explain.
samuel.piper.96 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Please continue on this fanfiction, im really swept up in this story and cant wait to hear more. Please continue