Reviews for Quigley's Letter
fluggerbutter chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
That 'my precious' line it could have done without, but other than that this was really, really sweet. Ridiculously so. And besides, have you seen Lemony's letters to Beatrice? They're triple the sappy and four times more tear-inducing (though this was saddening as well). Heh. Nice job!

Cheers,
-Mocha
Invisi-Camryn chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
It was sappy, but cute. On my sisters review scale, it was Obise Unicorn (top 5 sappy stories in any fandom) and I've read a lot of sappy stories
darksecert123 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
awwwww! 3 3 i think it was really sweet :) i wish i met someone like him! lol loved it! :)
Kdunc15 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I thought that was a really nice one shot and it sounded true too. Good job I love this couple and I think you did a good job.
Vianna chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I never knew that Quigley had dated other girls. I think the letter is still sweet though.
sarlovesoccer chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
It's really sweet but nice I like how you put depht (sorry I suck at spelling) in ther..
every-rose-has-a-thorn chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
What. The. Hell. that was okay :) Sorry but I laughed so much. Its sweet though :)
Dean Gabriel chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Yes it was sugar coated fluff. But I love sugar coated fluff 3. So cute!
Violet S. Rose chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
awe haha very cute.

although he did seem a little gay with the cuddle my pillow part hahahahhaa.

but very good ]
Little Soldier Boy chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
AW... so cute! I like it. Inspiration is in the house! i'm random right? Well that wasn't so pposed to be... well sort of! :3
The Lightning Knight chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Yeah, a bit sappy. I like romance, though. I just don't like it when it gets all petname-ish and "My Dear". But you didn't do too much of that. I liked it.
stef chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
awe. thats so cute. i only didnt elik the pillow cuddling prat though. lol.
violet chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Ok that was sappy but really sweet. Keep writing
Vbabe11 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
cute. a little over the top but a goo dread none the less. :)
CATSfanatic chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Aw, that is just so sweet. I wish someone would give me a letter like that. :) It was great. Keep writing!