Reviews for Sweet Lullaby
fan-to-fiction chapter 12 . 6/6/2013
Why oh why hasn't this been updated for so long?! It's a wonderful story and I just can't wait to read more.

I had found this on before but here you apparently posted more chapters. Now I am quite confused as to who will be in a relationship with Heero. When I hadn't found the extra chapters on this site yet I thought Kiara was the match since she really seems to like him. But now that I know that Evie and Heero have a past, sexually wise, it could go both ways. Unless they indeed decide to just let them be friends and that Evie and Wufei shack up (as was my original premise when Kiara was still the only possible interest).

But gosh, first Heero is in love with Faye, then he has a one-night stand with Evie and then he gets sexually molested on the job by his boss Rina Deverou and then Kiara (her secretary) also seems to favour Heero.

Really, if you don't have any plans to update anymore please let me know if you did have a full storyline thought out or not.

fan-to-fiction, currently not logged in.
straYCat chapter 12 . 2/6/2013
well, it IS a cliff hanger!
Oh why have you stopped!
the kiss was amazing, I've never imagined Heero with someone other than Relena till now! u r amazing!
PLEASE UPDATE!
straYCat chapter 11 . 2/6/2013
OMG! That was a laugh!
But poor Heero and Faye... and Dou
Sorry I couldn't review the previuse chapters owe to connection problems
I really love this!
thebasementdweller chapter 12 . 3/19/2012
i love it i love it i want more...
Kat Cora chapter 12 . 11/24/2008
OMGZ! What? . was freaking hot! They kissed! I really was confused with the pairings for a while. It's nice to see a hint of romance. Wufei was so rad, he went there and told them what was up. W00t go Wuffie and TROWA! Trowa rocks. hahaha I totally liked when EVie said " My hero. Thanx CLown" . THat was awesome! Where's MAI! Poor Mai. Is she kidnapped? OMGZ. I hope not.

Great Update.

Kat
zeratheliger chapter 12 . 11/18/2008
Hahaha. Good chapter :). What has happened to poor little mai and lolita lol. Can't wait for the next chapter. ZTL
Vitanie Tora chapter 12 . 11/13/2008
Are you trying to dipict "Space Heart" or whatever everyone calls it that Quatre has? Because if I'm not mistaken he's suppose to be dead in your story. Well you truely have me curious and I can't wait to see where this goes, so until later

ConquerorAlexander chapter 12 . 11/8/2008
My dear thank you for your kind words. As always, it's no trouble for this story. I love it! Anyway, back to why I'm here. SL! *woo dance* This chapter was intense. You gave us a different side of Heero, now we don't only see one side of his emotions and why and aside from the fact that he is still a soldier to his emotions but nevertheless his own words echo in his mind "live by your emotions." I loved that Heero went ballistic on the weird guys! I would've SO done the same thing, but I would've done more damage faster than to play with them 'cause I'm no Heero and if they were to get a good hit in, I'd be out for the count! I wanna undergo the kind of training like Heero did! XD My God! Heero has a libido? His guys can breathe through those years of spandex? At least they didn't get any brain damage! LOL! XD Aww... Evie.. They made a memory... How sweet! Evie... I love that she calmed Heero down and cleaned his hands! Heero owes her a nighty! BAH! Trowa and Wu Fei? Lol, loved them telling off the cops! It's something I'd do! But then again, that's how I roll. Crap, now they have to get Mai! The poor little thing! Speaking of things, what about Lolita? :o YES! We see more of Duo! But I have no idea what's going on! But apparently the s**t has hit the fan and Duo needs help! You have to give us more! T_T Super update though! I loved it and as always I'll be waiting eagerly for the next one!
zeratheliger chapter 11 . 10/16/2008
The ending was so funny! ROFL keep it up and don't forget about the stroy. Its hard tofind really good gundam wing stories that I haven't already read.
Kat Cora chapter 11 . 9/13/2008
*GASP* HEERO IS GOING TO JAIL?1 OMG

BAD LOLITA! BAD! BUT THEN AGAIN IT WAS HEERO'S FAULT HE SNAPPED... HE ACTUALLY SNAPPED... I AM SHOCKED TO SAY THE LEAST. THESE GIRLS ARE BRINGING OUT OTHER SIDES TO POOR HEERO.

WHO WILL COME TO THE RESCUE I WONDER? WUFEI? TROWA? BUT TROWA DOESN'T LIKE EVIE...MH... WHY DO I THINK MORE DRAMA?

GREAT CHAPPIE... SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU UPDATED XD

XoxO

Kat
Vitanie Tora chapter 11 . 9/9/2008
Nice one, having Heero arrested. Priceless. You know the cops are going to find the gun if they search the place? So how are they going to get out of this mess? Wufei to the rescue perhaps? You gave me a good laugh and that's exactly what I needed I thank you for that. Well I'll try to respond to every chapter but right now I'm swamped in school work and trying to find a better paying job. Can't wait until you update though, so until later

ConquerorAlexander chapter 11 . 9/8/2008
Lmao! I love it! Lolita ROCKS! I SO want one! She's sorta like my cat... Lol, Heero is outta control! I love it! LMAO He stepped on her boob and then hit her in the EYE with a gun! XD Omg, Heero being arrested? *gasp* Lol, I hope his cell mate isn't a big guy named Bubba! And that Evie isn't with some named Big Mama! Aww, poor Mai... Lol, a GREAT update! I totally needed that laugh! Lol, I'm glad you and I are able to give the Gundam boys some comic relief every now and then. I look forward to more! I NEED to know what happened to Heero and his job and the little boy and the hot mom! Lmao!
Vitanie Tora chapter 10 . 8/22/2008
Nice chapter, gives a little more on what's going on with Duo, which is a good thing. And I have a feeling that more of the plot of why these guys are after the pilots is yet to come and the death of Quatre. Can't wait to see where it all leads. I also have to apoligize for not reading and responding sooner, but my car was stolen so I had to go through the fun of police reports and insurance claims and all that fun stuff. Well I'm out of here for now, so until later

shortslover911 chapter 10 . 8/9/2008
Oh my god... Little girl... small person... yelling.. its her fault for mother's death... That's tear-jerking TwT

Sorry it took awhile to review, my dumb e-mail didn't let me know the chapter came out. (Grabs baseball bat and smashes computer with it)

Anyway, I liked the chapter! I like all the scenes with Mai... and Heero likes Faye! Never saw that coming... Let's hope Duo gets himself out of the mess, too. ;)
Kat Cora chapter 10 . 8/7/2008
Awesome chapter! I got the first peek, I feel special XD.

Anyway I feel bad for poor Duo, they caught him again. The pilots sure are becoming worn out, I guess that's what you get after years of not fighting and completing missions.

And woah, woah, woah, Heero was in love with Faye? No way. That totally threw me off. This is true drama, you can't even get them in soaps lol.

Wufei cracked me up saying that maybe Trowa was gay lmao.I wonder if they'll notice that Duo is in trouble? Although I'm assuming that the bad guys are going to fine Heero soon, I hope he's ready for anything or at least Wufei.

Great chapter! Can't wait for the next update.