Reviews for Lost Twice Over
Eureka234 chapter 1 . 5/31
Hi I know the game is pretty old but I only just played it. This fix is beautifully written. You really conjur the feeling of grief well. Nice job :)
machievelli chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Posted 11 January 2013, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. I was posting directly to the actual story threads, but my computer went down for the second time in six months with a virus in June of 2012. Then in November kotorfanmedia went down for reasons unknown, so I was stymied in my attempts to post the reviews. I had waited for it to revive, but you on deserve your reviews.

Some of the work I read is what I consider worthy of a professional. These are marked as Picks of the Week. While they are posted on I am adding the best of the week where applicable.

Post TSL: Sometimes talking to a stranger in a bar helps...

The only negative I found was the jump from his sorrows in the apartment to the bar without a break. In fact I actually hit the page up button just to make sure I hadn't missed one.

The two characters were well written and clearly defined, and having Carth figure out that it's Atton he's speaking to was choice. Seems three guys were in love, all lost, and all hang at the same bar.

Pick of the Week
missxcellophane chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Haha, great ending there. That meeting's occurred to me, too, and you portrayed it well.
ChipFest chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
haha. Poor Carth, I really disliked Rev for leaving him :( But I recently read a story that made up for it...Yeah, she came back. lol

Never played the game, just love the stories :D

Great Revan-left-Carth-so-he-is-feeling-crp oneshot

VGJunky158 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Easy to see them becoming friends with something like that hanging over them
SiriusBlackFan2 chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
That was great! Good job!