Reviews for Dreaming Through The Twilight
Stupid Shiny Twilight Fan chapter 17 . 10/11/2010
Aww! Even without incest they're adorable! I don't suppose you'd think about making a sequel? Maybe show how Claire and the Petrellis get to know each other or something.

Either way, this was an awesome story!
ShortySC22 chapter 17 . 11/28/2007
This was a really well done story. Ilove how Peter and Claire are characterized and I loved the ending, great job!
Iagus chapter 17 . 11/13/2007
You write such wonderful Paire. I like the openness of the last chapter; the way the reader can choose how to view their relationship. You write so very well, and I hope you can write more lovely paire.

'“A murse.” She erupts into a fountain of giggles...' I also reacted like this when we found out his occupation lol.

On a side note: am I the only person who thinks it's stupid that noone has used Molly to look for Peter in the show yet? (I live in NZ so if they have by now...no spoilers!)
SkyPad chapter 17 . 8/25/2007
Interesting story, really well written. I never really liked Paire, but the friendship, and especially written to this extent, is nice.

Question: In the summary you have HSTAEM but shouldn't it be HTSAEM (How To Stop An Exploding Man)?
Maeve Morgan chapter 17 . 8/24/2007
Oh, this was very nice, really wonderful. I liked how the reunion scene was emotional and awkward at same time, with many things happening concomitantly like Claire "meeting" Heidi and Claire's bio and adoptive dads being properly introduced to each other. It was also great to see Peter, Claire and Nathan in an emotional scene together. I do believe they'd be the sort of people to share something like that and go back to their usual selves in due course, i.e. sarcastic Nathan and insecure Peter & Claire.

I really, really, really liked how you tied it in with how things are supposed to start in the second season, more or less, with the Bennets living in SoCal. I wholly shared Claire's feeling of anger at being relocated so suddenly and without saying a proper goodbye, but I sort of understand where Noah's coming from and why he did that.

I really don't know what else to say other than this was a beautiful story. Great thing that you finished it with a scene in a dream/other reality, as it shows they can never (and should never) be apart.

Thank you so much for writing and sharing it, you write such "pairefect fabfics" (combination of words of acquaintances of mine). Oh, and I hope you don't mind but your story partially inspired me to make a Paire fanvid that I uploaded on YouTube, and I'm quite shamelessly fangirling and advertising your story over there: w dot youtube dot com/watch?vgkHXEBU1N70 (if you'd like to take a look). If you do have a problem with it, just say the word and I'll take it down ASAP. ;)
Maeve Morgan chapter 16 . 8/24/2007
Oh wow. Beautiful chapter, just beautiful! I loved everything, how Peter explains how their powers work, their connection and thoughts, and the scene where they finally heal Nathan, slipping into one of their dimensions/dreams, and the moment Claire realizes what it all means... It's just beautiful.

Her scene with Noah is also very interesting, the father/daughter connection they have that is so wonderful and that you write so well, I must say. Noah's always been very observant and he's been putting the pieces of this puzzle together from the start, and I was quite certain to what conclusion he'd come. In a way, he's right but Peter & Claire is more than a possibly incestuous, illicit relationship and you translate it all into words with this beautiful story.

I wonder if Angela noticed their connection and realized what it's all about, though.
Maeve Morgan chapter 15 . 8/24/2007
First of all, I'm so sorry for seemingly abandoning you and this story (which I didn't, I swear) but I got back to school and for the past month I haven't had the time to properly read/review anything. Seriously! And today I felt bad for it and quite missed this story, so here I am.

Anyway, it's funny how we, readers, got so excited to see that her powers were evolving in the last chapter and quickly caught onto that fact when in the story Peter and Claire are understandably perplexed and frightened by what had just happened. And it's great to see that despite being scared Peter clearly remains cool and in control. He's getting his act back together and it shows just how much he's grown.

It was also equally great to see that Bennet didn't have all the answers right away as Claire saw her dad is only human yet didn't act like such a teenager about it. She's also grown quite a lot, which is to be expected after everything she's been through (I actually think she's the character that's grown the most in that first season, and in this story as well).

I like what you're doing with Angela. I personally don't think she's all that evil (or at least I'm hoping she isn't), just morally grey much like Bennet. She obviously cares about her sons, even if she's not particularly keen to show it. I also liked Claire's assessment of her bio-grandma very much and totally agree about the "knowledge is power" line. I rather think you're influencing the way I think about Ma Petrelli, actually, ;)

And, of course, the Paireness of the chapter was pairefect! I loved that they had a conversation that Noah and Angela weren't quite following, and Peter's hesitation to let Claire risk herself by healing Nathan was so genuine and what I expected. And I knew he wouldn't let her do it alone!
Mrs. Liss chapter 17 . 8/19/2007
I love it.

Simple.

Its really hard to not fall in love for this fic.

Great job!

D

Kisses,
x-soundeffects chapter 17 . 8/8/2007
No, it's over!

I loved this story, it was amazing.

Good job!
shiny.bubbles chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
odhat woz sweet i love it alredy .
molamola chapter 17 . 8/6/2007
What a ride! That was so wonderful to read; please keep sharing your writing! You have a very good grasp of grammar, punctuation, pacing and dialogue; it is refreshing to read a well-done story like this with so few oopsies. :)
Elliesmeow chapter 17 . 8/6/2007
I liked it. I'm glad that Peter and Claire can't really be separated from each other. I enjoyed their teasing and Claire's dad was awesome throughout the story. You wrote him really well.

Can't wait to read your next fic.

-Ellie
ibreak4CSI chapter 17 . 8/6/2007
Ha! Tickle fights on the bed...fun!

You wrote the reunion perfectly. It was so touching.

The scene with Claire and Peter getting coffee afterward was so cute. Realistic, too.

Aw, they're moving away! *pouts*

Okay, I know I've commented on this a million times - okay, maybe only once or twice - but you write their connection so perfectly. Seriously, there isn't one thing I would change about it. It's just so pure and beautiful.

I figured there wouldn't be any romance in this fic; it just wouldn't fit into the storyline. To be frank, I'm glad you didn't put it in there. And that's saying a lot, because I'm generally all about the romance. Not always. But a lot.

I had already known this was the last chapter, but I'm still so sad! It was just such a great fic, it's terrible to see it come to an end.

On the other hand, it was a fantastically amazing last chapter. Amazing job! I'm looking forward to reading more from you soon.
ibreak4CSI chapter 16 . 8/6/2007
I love how you have Claire so in character. Even though she can't die, she's still very scared. That's logical; she's only a teen girl, even though she's been through so much.

Wow. If I could convey emotion and feeling and just...everything as well as you, I would count myself extremely lucky. Seriously. I can feel these things as much as if it were me in this story instead of Claire.

That visual of Peter sleeping was just so...endearing. I loved this whole chapter, and I'm so glad I already have the next part waiting for me. :)
Celinha from Brazil chapter 17 . 8/6/2007
Hi, how are you!

I writing here not to review your story, because it was perfect.

I really love, lote. I printed it and have already read it at least 3 times. Congratulations, we are a wonderful fanfiction writer.

Please, please keep writing. I realy need to know what will happen with their love. Will it resist to the reality? I think so because in my opinion, Peter and Claire are soul mates.

So, could you please do me a big favour and continue your story? So that you will have a big fan in Brazil. Ok?

Bye!