Reviews for Btvs: Seasons Rewrite Series Part 1: Season Three
redruby8 chapter 22 . 12/24/2015
i love this series and always come back to reading it every couple of months
Lupinesence chapter 22 . 7/26/2015
Wonderful fic :)
Hannah Jane chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
I want to read the next part of your series! It's awesome! I hope to see it up and start reading it soon. Great Work! I love this story!
LoneButterfly05 chapter 22 . 9/9/2014
Just wanted to say that I love these stories, but I was wondering why its being posted again? I've read re-writes for season 3,4,5, that you wrote and have on the FF account, but there isn't one for season 6 or 7. Are you planning on writing those seasons? There are not many new, well written Buffy stories out there, so I would love to see more of your work. On another note, I was wondering if you have ever thought about writing sequels to Hope, Rather Stranger Than The Rest, and Voltaire? I think that with Hope and Rather, it could show how life in LA could be for her and the jobs she does. I really really would love to see Voltaire continued, besides Angel and Buffy's relationship, and them actually being around people who would support them, It has the making for a good Buffy and Faith friendship too. The rest need a good ass kicking. Anyways, again, great work and I hope to see more!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 22 . 9/8/2014
Awww
mendenbar chapter 22 . 9/8/2014
It's been a while, I had almost forgotten this story! But I find I still remember it after all. Maybe in Season 4 you will explain a little more about Angel's changes and the effects they will have on his "work" for the Powers?
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 22 . 9/8/2014
Great story.
reynanuy chapter 22 . 8/29/2014
This fic has some great things going for it, when you are writing your own Buffy, it reads as awesome as the show; jokes included and all. The problem is that everything is too good: Jenny comes back, everyone is accepting Angel, the whole full disclosure in the gang, Angel's anti-sun necklace, etc. What is worst is that Angel ceases to be a character, he becomes an it, a mere characteristic of Buffy; even when he supposedly has a separate job(something that makes sense given your world) One example of this is when Willow asks them in the basketball game, she asks to Buffy how they feel about the game, when Angel is right there with them. The Hero incident reflects this as well, Angel is the chosen warrior and everyone expects him to save the day, but instead is Buffy who does so. I thought you had brought in Doyle for more than watching Buffy save the day. Still it was a good read, I could go on pointing things I liked and didn't, but I will just close saying that it was good. Thanks for writing it.
BuffyAngelAlways chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
I gotta say I really like your Joyce. She is so accepting of everything. And wow bringing Jenny back, that surprised me when reading this. Anxious to read more .
Loveit chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
Enjoying your take on this season 3. Ohh and the whole Joyce joining Buffy on patrol was awesome. I am happy that Joyce is accepting all this. And am surprised she dusted her first vampire by herself.
Haribo2012 chapter 22 . 6/23/2013
love this story sooo much, gonna go and read the next book :-) xx
Haribo2012 chapter 21 . 6/23/2013
love this so much, best rewrite i see in while
Haribo2012 chapter 20 . 6/23/2013
i loveeeee this better than the tv one xx
Haribo2012 chapter 19 . 6/23/2013
loving this sooo much xx
Haribo2012 chapter 18 . 6/23/2013
love this! xx you are awesome!