Reviews for Btvs: Seasons Rewrite Series Part 1: Season Three
ashes at midnight chapter 16 . 1/25/2009
i'm glad doyle was in this one a bit more! LOVE the way this story is playing out!
ba2006 chapter 22 . 12/14/2008
Awesome story cant wait to start reading the sequal. this is one of the best storys out there :)
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 22 . 12/13/2008
cool
Infinite Freedom chapter 16 . 12/12/2008
I had thought there was something missing. Say how are those rewrites going? Because I really want to see more of Season 5.
Ghostwriter chapter 22 . 9/13/2008
Very nice. Catch ya on the flip side.
Selene467 chapter 12 . 8/4/2008
I like how you handled this chapter/episode. Though unfortunately the real action of the test was short. I always wondered too why Giles would even perform the test if he was so against it.
Selene467 chapter 6 . 8/3/2008
Ah sweet chapter. I like that you brought Ms. Calendar back. Now Giles can be happy again. Love this story.
Selene467 chapter 4 . 8/3/2008
Yeah another absolutely great chapter. i hated that Angel left at the end of season three and the reasons he had for leaving you just crushed in the beginning here and I'm so happy for that. B and A forever! Great chapter.
Selene467 chapter 3 . 8/3/2008
Another great chapter, though shorter than the others still very good.
Selene467 chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
Love it! This is so much better than the whole guilt trip that everyone placed on Buffy in the series. I enver expected you'd bring Angel back so soon in the season, but I like it. Very good chapter.
Selene467 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
This is very good. Nice beginning you have here, though there are only a few changes I like them all.
magicaltears chapter 22 . 6/22/2008
Eek, I have read your series about 15 times so far and I love it more every time. I am definitely loving your series a whole lot more than Joss's version. :D. Great job.

-Britt-
BloomingViolets chapter 22 . 6/8/2008
This story was WAY better than the actual season. Miles above it, in fact! The best part about it, was that there were PLENTY of Angel/Buffy moments and for that, THANK YOU for writting this story. I'm so glad they got the happy ending that they deserved!

WONDERFUL JOB!
KaiaRay chapter 22 . 5/11/2008
I love it Angel becoming half human as a reward! Great Ending!
KaiaRay chapter 20 . 5/11/2008
I love this story SO much! You have totally fixed the mess the writers made in season 3. I am looking forward to read your other season rewrites:)!
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »