Reviews for Masked Tears
I love Werewolves chapter 14 . 3/16/2010
is she ever going to get back to reid? i really like this storey so far. great. please please please please please pretty pretty pretty please update son. i love this sotrey yeah.
carpe-diem-1299 chapter 4 . 11/10/2008
its so good.

write heaps of chapters
Obsessedfan13 chapter 14 . 9/21/2008
I love your story. best covenant one i've read so far.
Obsessedfan13 chapter 6 . 9/20/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY!
ElizabethDawn chapter 14 . 9/20/2008
Oh no what happened to Josephine? You have me on the edge of my seat! Great chapter, update soon! :)
JENJEN87 chapter 14 . 9/20/2008
please update soon i like this story.
mcena99 chapter 14 . 5/13/2008
love love love what you have so far! i just read the whole thing in one sitting! lol... i'm pulling for jose to end up with reid in the end! please update soon! its kinda weird cause whenever i picture logan i see him in a real old fasion way... anyways, please update!
maggie loves you chapter 14 . 4/12/2008
l love this story
fanticylover517 chapter 14 . 3/29/2008
this is so good, i really love the story. i hope you have her and logan end up together. that would be perfect. great job as always, update soon!
SilverLight05 chapter 14 . 2/11/2008
Loved it! Please update soon!

~SL05
xBrokenDreamerx chapter 14 . 1/24/2008
wow things are really starting to get interesting. poor guys they all like her though she has no clue about logan. he is just so sweet. update soon XD
Skywalker1988 chapter 14 . 1/23/2008
Please. please continue with this story! I am really enjoying it. The suspense is really good. I want Reid and the sons to find her but I'm also kinda of routing for Logan. I just want to know who she will choose and what will happen. I kinda want her to choose Reid as I like him but it's your story. Well done and please keep going.
beach bum chapter 14 . 1/17/2008
really cool story luv it! lol update soon who's jocelyn?
Space Librarian chapter 14 . 1/15/2008
that was very...strange. but i will faithfully wait for the next chapter.
fanticylover517 chapter 14 . 1/11/2008
really good, keep it up! this chap was a bit vauge, but it was good.