Reviews for Raven
Frenchie-chan chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
OMFG! Please continue this! PLEASE!
FaeSolo chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Aw! Her dad is so mean! *throws rocks at Frex* Nice story!
Wiztine chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Right above the first dotted line, "The two girls remained stunned until Galinda bustled out of the bathroom. Giving Elphaba one of her 'looks', Elphaba quickly shut her book and walked towards the door. Announcing she was off to the library", redo the punctuation and attaching the clauses to each other. I really liked it, though bit depressing.
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
This was wonderful. I love the vulnerability we get to see in Elphaba here. And I love that Glinda is almost nice here two, though it doesn't seem like they're quite friends yet. I'd love to see a sequel where Glinda does catch her crying herself to sleep, I don't know if that's an option...

Anyway, I loved it!
Sparkling Patronus chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Aw, poor Elphaba. I really enjoyed this. It's always so sad to see insights into Elphaba's feelings during the beginning of her career at Shiz. It must have been hard for her, never having been loved before.

This seemed very well written, and I didn't really see any big grammatical errors. You portrayed the emotions well, and I liked the way you had Galinda actually sympathize with Elphaba. I loved the end as well; tugs at the heart strings.

As for the lyrics, I've heard different arguements over it too. I've never heard of a fic being taken down because of that before, and you only have two lines, so you should be fine.

Loved the story!

S.P.
Lilith283 chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
That was really food, are you going to continue of is it just a oneshot?
Doctor Wolfie chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
OMG! This was so so sad. I really liked it. Heh. This may reinforce my obsession over one-shots for a little while longer.

Cheers,