Reviews for Leather & Lace
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 20 . 1/17
This is one of my most favorite stories. I love the interaction between Jareth and Sarah. I have read this several times and will probably read it several times more. If the had a most favorite author setting you would be one of the few on it.
LadyStark915 chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
So I started reading this story a few years ago, and I absolutely loved it. I have it saved in my favorites because every so often I love reading it over and over again! So far, this is the ONLY story on this site that makes me keep coming back. Awesome job on this!
Ebony-Dove chapter 20 . 8/7/2015
Wow! Really well done. Not too dark and not too fluffy
Psychological-smut-by-night chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
Not too crazy about Jareth as "The Master" he was a really freaky and awful Dom. But the sweater sides were really good
TashaRose chapter 20 . 9/19/2013
I'm glad we had a happy ending for this one. {Smiles}
TashaRose chapter 13 . 9/19/2013
I can't figure him out. He's such a contradiction. I keep hoping for her dreams, but then he is back to the other. {sighs}
TashaRose chapter 10 . 9/19/2013
Wow ... this has been pretty intense all the way through to this 10th chapter. This is one heck of a story.
Veriria chapter 20 . 6/1/2013
hehehehe
moira hawthorne chapter 19 . 5/11/2011
LOL!
moira hawthorne chapter 14 . 5/11/2011
just HOW MUCH of his face/the Master's does this mask cover... and with both his voice in her ear and jareth in her mind, she never hears that they are the same! plus she was in one chapter given his name mr Faeking... dudh Sarah wake up and smell the hawt man kissing you!
moira hawthorne chapter 10 . 5/11/2011
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Jareth you are soooooooooo cruel!