Reviews for Leather & Lace
TashaRose chapter 20 . 9/19/2013
I'm glad we had a happy ending for this one. {Smiles}
TashaRose chapter 13 . 9/19/2013
I can't figure him out. He's such a contradiction. I keep hoping for her dreams, but then he is back to the other. {sighs}
TashaRose chapter 10 . 9/19/2013
Wow ... this has been pretty intense all the way through to this 10th chapter. This is one heck of a story.
Veriria chapter 20 . 6/1/2013
hehehehe
moira hawthorne chapter 19 . 5/11/2011
LOL!
moira hawthorne chapter 14 . 5/11/2011
just HOW MUCH of his face/the Master's does this mask cover... and with both his voice in her ear and jareth in her mind, she never hears that they are the same! plus she was in one chapter given his name mr Faeking... dudh Sarah wake up and smell the hawt man kissing you!
moira hawthorne chapter 10 . 5/11/2011
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Jareth you are soooooooooo cruel!
jessytemple chapter 20 . 2/15/2011
kinda a crazy story..

i liked the 'real' Jareth moments :) very touching! didn't like the master.. too cruel, not so Jareth-like. when he was in her 'dreams' he was perfect!
Somewhere Nowhere chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
Aww Jareth was kinda chivalrous and cute in this chapter :)
LetoSai chapter 20 . 11/2/2010
The end was hilarious! Just does exactly..what she wants. XD I've become so addicted to your fics that i'm now neglecting my own writing. I'm not even sure if that's a bad thing. _
ThyPenOrThySword chapter 20 . 9/16/2010
After all that, I am oddly unsurprised that he is such a submissive.

I have been gradually working my way through your stories, and I am thoroughly impressed. You capture the characters and twist them to your purposes without straying from their essence. It is genuinely beautiful.