Reviews for Three Lists
CartoonKing chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
This clearly just looks like a list of things to me. This kind of thing is not allowed under the rules of .
anniebee93 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
That was really good but sort of sad at the same time. I love Percy, he's such an underappreciated character. I especially love your version of Percy. :)
Relala chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
What interesting lists. These are all so odd facts and yet I can see them happening. I can imagine him wanting hornrims because no one else has them or being a pessimist or writing down all the things which need to be changed in the wizarding world. I wish you would expand upon this.
Pink Illusion chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
I like this, but it's a bit bland in some places. Pretty original though...
Clairful chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
beautiful yet odd, I love your writing
APpLeBun chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Percy is definitely not my favorite character, and I never really spare much thought on him. However, I thought that these three lists were just fantastic, and gave Percy a lot more depth and personality than is revealed to us in the books. Going on my favorites, I just loved it!
SuGaRLiLy chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Wow, this was such an interesting and unique concept. I loved it. Each point on these lists was extremely telling and an almost oblique insight into Percy's personality. The titles of the lists themselves were really great, too. You gave him a nice amount of depth here, providing a lot of seemingly insignificant details, and allowing readers to draw their own conclusions.

I did notice a few syntatic issues- sometimes the word order in sentences came off as kind of awkward or redundant-sounding. Also, there were one or two verb agreement issues. It's not a big deal though- proofreading will get rid of these.

Thanks for writing such a refreshing piece with a truly original execution.
Jellicle-in-the-box chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
I really like this. It shows Percy's character amazingly well in a very creative way. The only thing I would do differently would be to post it as a poem. It has the power to work as a collection of three list/poems, and seems like a poem already. Keep up the good work!

Jellicle-in-the-Box
A-Hard-Days-Night chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
I actually really like these three lists - and I'm one that usually skips over lists because they usually are along the lines of 'how to piss of Voldemort'. Yours actually showed character and personality in Percy. There were errors, though, with grammar and your wording, throwing off your sentence structures. But I'm not holding that against because it's not a narrative.

However, I actually believe that lists are not allowed on this site. That being said, I think you could write a short (or long, actually) fanfic from any one of your points, and I definitely think you should. You could get some pretty unclich├ęd fics out of them.

And, if you allow, perhaps I could pinch a few off you to archive for future Percy fic inspirations - a credit to you of course. If you allow, that is :)
Julri chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
I strangely love this fic. Everything about it is just so unique and thought out. I can't really explain it, but it's just really neat.

Oh, and for some reason it's really cute that he used to own a rubber ducky!
holyfanfictionbatman chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Aww... now I feel so mad at myself for not liking Percy originally when he left his family...but a week later he was my favorite character for doing that...but still...Very cool...very insightful...well done.
ProperT chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
What perculiar lists... and who is it that knows Percy so well to decide all this? The lists in themselves are charming, and show differetn sides to Percy. But I wonder who wrote them if there's a "Things Percy Doesn't Know" list? I hope this is in Mystery, cause I don't have a clue... but if I had to take a guess I'd still say Harry, even though he's mentioned by name. Good Story, er... Good Lists :)
The Lady Elrond chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
I like :D
Selphie Ivy chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
This was really original! I liked it! x