Reviews for Tokka Alphabet Drabbles
Lunacat13 chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
Haha - That was cute I'm surprised there wasn't a joke about Toph not actually being able to watch him eat anything though
tomboy 26 chapter 9 . 9/14/2011
Lol ... yea, she'll knock some sense into anyone. It's who she is and that's why I love her character _

I loved this, so in-tune with them .. her being badass and awesome and him being a lovable idiot.
tomboy 26 chapter 8 . 6/11/2010
Lol .. the drabbles were cute, some hilarious, and some bittersweet .. but all in all, I loved them.

Oh, I've been there and it seems like the babies just know what word they shouldn't repeat .. I've gotten into trouble a whole lot because of that lol.

Anyways, hope you update soon.
Demonking101 chapter 8 . 4/16/2010
good very good keep up the good work
ur1onlybravecoward chapter 8 . 3/10/2010
Haha. Nice
daughterofthestars08 chapter 8 . 3/10/2010
OMG so cute. And they make all the right mistakes at the end that first time baby sitters would. Fantastic. I love that you made it so that the baby responded to tone of voice, not words. 3

And I have no idea what he taught the baby in the end, since my computer actually filters words, it's still a funny conclusion. XD Fantastic fic to read right before breakfast.
LostLyra chapter 7 . 3/29/2009
Gotta update soon... there's so little Tokka around! Please update.
daughterofthestars08 chapter 4 . 3/11/2009
Oh. my. goodness. You had me giggling madly that Sokka would use a kiss to prove that she ate his donut. And he doesn't even seem to realize the meaningfulness of it! Means to an end, I suppose. It really caught me off guard, though, but was fluffily amusing. I'm loving all of these! Great job!
HookedOnAvatar011 chapter 7 . 1/20/2009
I don't know if girlish is in fact a word, but don't worry. We all make up words. The other day, I said chary to describe the little black pit on my toast. My sisters will never let that go... PLEASE PUT UP THE NEXT INSTALLMENT SOON!
Snowysong chapter 7 . 1/7/2009
It's awesome.
Mrs Pierre Bouvier chapter 7 . 12/17/2008
I like it because they aren't a couple. I haven't read Sokka/Toph in a while, but I think I should. I really like it. I hope you update soon!
RoseWriter112 chapter 4 . 7/19/2008
I was nice...except for:

"And," he said, cutting her off, "you're going to sit and watch me eat it without buying one for yourself."

Toph can't see...

but keep writing, its good!
TiggerMusica chapter 4 . 6/15/2008
good. cant wait for the next one.
Chocoholic10 chapter 6 . 5/23/2008
well that was different, in a good way. i like your stories! please keep updating them!

~C10~