Reviews for Snip!
lovelylovablevee chapter 1 . 6/28
OEMGEE, SO DAMN CUTE!
Jorrie chapter 1 . 1/17
That was so good! So amusingly CUTE! Your characterization is always spot on and the writing never fails to put me right there with the characters. I thought Bra was super adorable. I liked how she turns into a little Bulma - hands on hips and all - when she was taking care of Vegeta's wounds. It takes ME back down memory lane from my own childhood. And I really liked how you tied up the story, ending it with this scene focusing on Vegeta and Bulma. It was such a small scene but the conversation really struck out and Bulma's little struggle with her aging looks while Vegeta remain the same was profound and relatable and Vegeta's reaction highlights how far he's come. Very heart-felt. I just fall more in love with their relationship. Thank you for writing for this couple.
nofcksgiven chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
Bra taking care of Vegeta's wounds with her cute band-aids and Vegeta and Bulma in the end just... I CAN'T WITH ALL THE CUTENESS!
Nabiki chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
jajajajajajajajaja so cute!
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Oh-ho! Your dad must have flipped out! Haha! Not so innocent little daughters, Daddy's sweet little princesses do these... ahem, not-so-inocent hair-cut - I mean, hair-fixing, yeah! Hahaha! love it! And Bra-chan certainly didn't pass this up, did she? Haha!

Oh, no... not the GT mustache, Vegeta, please... do not ruin the 'dignified look'! ;)

Love this fic! Sweet, fluffy, cute... lovely piece, as always! Thanks so much for writing this!
izzy chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Hilarious! i act with my sister where we do the voices of tge dbz characters (i know, im a girl, but i do vegetas voice quite well. sis is bulla) and in one little "short" (what we call a small act) we made bulla cut vegetas hair! its cool to see someone else has the same idea. :)
Ermilus chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Ahahaha funny
Mira chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Oh this is just too adorable
Yaun21 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
So flippen cute X3
maxridelover chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
lol hilarious!
Dark Hope Assassin chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
That was the sweetest little story ever! I adore it. C: Brilliantly written, incredibly cute and a very heart-warming spin to the reason why Vegeta's hair is short in GT.
loves2readandwrite chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I loved this! It was so cute! Great job! :)
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I liked this, good job!
jessi chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Very funny!
harvestmooneve chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
omg, that was so sweet.

I love your style of characterization so much. It's just heartwarming in all the right places.

And then you tied it up so neatly and quickly that there was no need to thirst for more.

You're so cool...