Reviews for Snip!
izzy chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Hilarious! i act with my sister where we do the voices of tge dbz characters (i know, im a girl, but i do vegetas voice quite well. sis is bulla) and in one little "short" (what we call a small act) we made bulla cut vegetas hair! its cool to see someone else has the same idea. :)
Ermilus chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Ahahaha funny
Mira chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Oh this is just too adorable
Yaun21 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
So flippen cute X3
maxridelover chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
lol hilarious!
Dark Hope Assassin chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
That was the sweetest little story ever! I adore it. C: Brilliantly written, incredibly cute and a very heart-warming spin to the reason why Vegeta's hair is short in GT.
loves2readandwrite chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I loved this! It was so cute! Great job! :)
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I liked this, good job!
jessi chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Very funny!
hmfan24 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
omg, that was so sweet.

I love your style of characterization so much. It's just heartwarming in all the right places.

And then you tied it up so neatly and quickly that there was no need to thirst for more.

You're so cool...
MEKbookworm chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
See now if THIS would have happened or explained in GT it would have been much more acceptable lol. I still missed his normal flame-hair style though...

This would have been a cute little flashback when Bra was little as to explain his hair, like maybe Goku (after returning from trainig Uub) asking why he cut it and Vegeta just blush and grumble then Bulma or Trunks elaborate and talk while the flashback was going on. Kind of like the one with Bra telling her Dad about his mustache haha

Coofis chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Kizmet,

Ahhh, so THAT'S why he has such a terrible hairdo in GT. Poor Vegeta never knew what hit him. (And oh was I so relieved when he FINALLY shaved that moustache in GT. It was starting to SCARE me how weird he looked with it!)

Yeah...so anyway, nicely done with this. Gives a good explanation for that haircut he has in GT. Heh heh.

Coofis
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Oh! So that's why he look different in GT. Anyways, Haha. I was wondering if it was going to grow back but apparently it won't. Haha. Awesome job!

-D101
Cara2012 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I loved his hair so much T_T
Sabrina-nee chapter 1 . 11/20/2011