Reviews for Arrested Development
I liked it. :)
waddiwasiwitch chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
This was wonderful.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Niiiice. I love Mustang's thought process here. His cynicism. His utter bewilderment. And the way Ed just runs through with no explanation.
Anorak Myth chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Wow. This was really good. I love the whole Parental!Roy thing you've got going there. I felt so sorry for Roy! This was so deep, you really explored a character not a lot of people pay a whole lot of attention to. It was awesome. *favs*
Ithilwen K-Bane chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Heh, "ori-gasmic." You've got a few stray HTML tags.

Many equestrian metaphors.

When you say "Alphonse is looking like his brother," I get the impression that it's Al and not Ed standing there. Whe you say, "His hair isn't that high of color," I read it as "His [that of the guy standing in front of Roy now] hair."
Luna-Lunak chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
That was, in one word, amazing. And I really felt as thogh Ed took my breath away along Roy's.
lovelyduckling80 chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
0_0

wow. awesome, that was... deep. incredible!
sueb262 chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
the heaviness of the story's tragedy, the dark solemnity of this particular character, the heartbreaking inaccessibility of ed's inner life-you've really captured all that here. mustang is my favorite character after ed (maybe even neck-and-neck!), so i was particularly enchanged with this detailed, incisive portrait of him, and the way it loads him with another loss and burden.

beautiful and moving and wonderfully depressing.