Reviews for Growing Up Potter
MikalaGoodwin chapter 1 . 8/17
I found this story so long ago and was thinking about it a few weeks ago! I couldn't for the life of me remember the name of the title or the author. It took me awhile to remember to look in my favorite list. Definitely going to re-read this as soon as possible!
lydia chapter 3 . 4/20
god you should turn this into a book your an amazing writer other than a few spelling mistakes.
This is cool. It started and a was a bit sceptical now it has grown on me. Thanks for making this story it is Awsome
GabbsGabbs chapter 28 . 12/31/2014
Why did you never finish this?:( it was a lovely story..thank you for a good read.
BumblebeeLove3 chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
terra luna chapter 6 . 11/1/2013
ive only just started reading this whole thing you've written, and i have to say, this is some really great writing. i am very impressed. so i shall keep reading :D i love it all!
musicrox15 chapter 27 . 7/23/2013
AMAZING! Funerals are almost always sad. In my case, there was this one that I went to when I was little for a relative I didn't know, I think it was my great grandfather, & I was silent the entire time & my mom was blubbering. It was on her side, so...
harryobsessed chapter 19 . 3/20/2013
this chapter is my favourite so far well done... especially the last part and Cole's proposal speech! it was soooo beautiful! thank you 3
musicrox15 chapter 28 . 2/21/2013
Nice story. could go into more detail though on the other children's births. It pretty much goes from August's birth to a funeral. Is it Molly Weasley's?
musicrox15 chapter 12 . 2/18/2013
I can relate too. this is my last year at the school I grew up in. Literally, I took my first steps in the school since my mom was president of PTA at the time.
LilyLuna257 chapter 8 . 11/10/2012
Yeah, there's a Daphne...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
JuicyStars101 chapter 28 . 7/17/2012
Are you ever going to continue this? ): It's been four years...
shinyshannie chapter 17 . 7/8/2012
OMJ! gahhh still gets me everytime i read this! inivbfvvfibviebviefnvfvnef FINNIKING AMAZING 3
shinyshannie chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
gaaahhhh, cant stop saying how FINNIKING amazzziinnnnnnngg it is! gahhh why you have to be so awesome! Im writing a lily luna n scorpius ship, if i give you a bit of it... can you read it? only got seven pages... i'd appreciate it :D x