Reviews for Waltz
Magic chapter 1 . 11/9
Thid is actually really good the fact ur not a rlly a writer makes it even better keep up the good work and I'll like for you to continue ot
LaPucelle08 chapter 4 . 10/18/2017
I love it! Going crazy over these two, also love this pair. Nice work, I also love the other fic you made about them the one with the milk xD
Princess7174 chapter 4 . 6/9/2017
awwwwwww.. please make another one?
MrsWangGae chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
I love this ship, but my name is Rin so it is kind if like an 'X reader' fan fic
Pizzapug789 chapter 4 . 12/1/2016
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I ship it!
Kitty of Doom chapter 4 . 7/8/2015
I'm new to this fandom (is that what you call it?) so I'm really happy that it didn't disappoint me. This is my first Fate/ stay night fanfic let alone Archer x Rin and it is really good! . I actually just started the anime today and I'm on episode 5 which means I have watched 6 episodes in total (remember episode 0, the prologue?)
Julia chapter 4 . 7/2/2015
It's sooooo beautiful. I loved it. You should write more. I love them as a couple and was sooooooo happy when I found this story.
Anon chapter 4 . 2/12/2015
I really loved those two OCs. They were the very personification of all of the people who read this super cute story!
littlemsstrawberry chapter 4 . 11/24/2011
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOOOOOOVE IT!
Furtively Lethargic chapter 4 . 6/10/2011
MY FAVORITE CHAPTER :D AHHHHHH! *squeals* Now I wanna make a story about them... xDD great story! I LOVE it so much! *heart*
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 3/17/2010
A good fic.
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 4 . 5/7/2009
good
Hachimitsu-sama chapter 4 . 5/17/2008
It was just too good
Hachimitsu-sama chapter 3 . 5/17/2008
Poor Rin X3 ! Anyway Rin's gonna dance with Archer x)!
Hachimitsu-sama chapter 2 . 5/17/2008