Reviews for Just Once
MisbehavingBubbles chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
you know, I'm NEVER the fan of angst, but this was just... O_O excellent... and I don't even think that you should continue it. It's SO perfect the way it is, it's really realistic this way. :D

And I listened to the song Bolero on repeat while I read... it's SUCH a moving song...

GREAT story.
IdOnTwAnTyOuToSeEmEcRy chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
O_O That was the BEST angsty fic I've ever read! Keep it this way, ignore the peoples who are all like: "oh, make more, I think their feelings are mutual!" because it doesn't always happen that way! It's positively perfect! :D :D :D

I love this line: XD :P :P :P

"It's not helping a friend."

"Then what is it?"

"It's fucking a friend."

LMAO! Keep on writing, girl. You've got excellent talent.
HelplessRomantic chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
O_O

ANGST! OMG, ANGST!

I speak truthfully here, but this was the best angst story I have ever read. Most angst stories almost always end up being fluffy and the angst is so... OOC and forced. This was NOT the case.

I could almost FEEL the emotions radiating off of my computer. I could really put myself in the character's positions.

Tragic and lovely... No twoshot! Why does everyone always need endings to be lovely and perfect? KEEP IT LIKE THIS. :D

EXCELLENT.
idiotchildofthe90s chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
O.O sad! why must it be so sad! oh, the pain... *crying* *tears for Remus* stupid... *grumble* sirius... *grumble* messing things up...

hehe, nice story tho :) i liked it even if it did almost make me cry.
Jet Black Feeling chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
I loved this! Please write a sequel. Sorry this isn't constructive at all, I'm a bit out of it today.
LadyPurple chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
O_O there are rumors and talk and gossip that your stories are awesome, so I had to check them out.

And HOLY FRICK, they were AL true! You ROCK!

GREAT STORY, I could totally feel the emotion, the words were so sturdy and strong in this story... I love it. :D
Warriorbride chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Two shot please-I think Sirius has mutual feelings.
remusandsiriuslover chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
you're mean you made me cry and yes my english sucks
JRoseMcM chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Hi! I've been reading for a while but I just joined, and you are one of my favorite authors! (I only read R/S). And how weird is this: I'm almost fifteen, and I'm obsessed with R/S, AND my name is Julia! OMG! Lol I'll calm down onto the review...

This was good, but sad. And had no closure. Some good angstiness, definetly, but the end was forced and it was weird. It would be really good with another chapter, preferably one with them getting together :). So yeah, that's about it. I have a few stories, but I can't publish yet (gr). Hopefully soon I will.

-Julia
xxanglophilexx chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Great portrayal of emotions. I say keep it a one-shot; sometimes the extra chapter ruins the first part. I really enjoyed it, though, and felt bad for poor Remus.

Fantastic.
xelloss100 chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Nice story... poor Remus, so sad... Make a sequel and fix things... Sirius definitely felt something... They make such a cute couple... update please!
BLAHBLAHXO chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Hey, this is good, please make it a 'two-shot' it's really interesting - take no offence when I say this but:

Why does everyone think that poor Remus is gay?

ah, thats better, anyway - I liked this it is one of the best Slashes I have read.

Thanks Clare.
Scision chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
aww ; ; it ends so sad. heh i like how well you create that awkward feeling between them. nice job :3

He sighed, rolling over onto his side. “But this isn’t helping a friend.”

“Then what is it?”

“It’s fucking a friend.”

ROFL loved those lines XD;
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Well done. I liked the use of different settings and the questioning after it happened!
sncaggie chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
That was awesome! Even though they didn't get together, it was great. I honestly think it should stay a one-shot. Getting them together or adding on would mess up the plot. It was really good, I could really feel Remus's emotions.

The only critique I have is about the setting changes. It's alright to put them in once in a while, but sometimes it's better to just write without them, and play the setting into one of the first paragraphs of the section. With the constant changes, it makes the story kind of choppey. The choppeyness works in this story though, because it kind of portrays the problems between Remus and Sirius.

Overall, great one-shot, write more stories like this!
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »