Reviews for Romantic Dinners in The Osiris Cafeteria
15animefreak15 chapter 3 . 3/28/2008
Seeing as this hasn't been updated in quite a while, I'm guessing that you haven't gotten another reason. I'll happily give an obvious one. Banner let's that cat Pharoah of his go wherever he wants in the Osiris dorms. I have two cats, and they leave shedded fur EVERYWHERE. Wouldn't it make sense that the Osiris cafeteria be covered in the same stuff? Not to mention such a fat cat would probably try to steal their food..
Kaiseress chapter 3 . 9/13/2007
FURIOUS UKE WITH A CHAINSAW! WOO!
Kaiseress chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
HA! priceless i say!
No More Fanfiction for Me chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
I'm not trying to flame you or anything, honest, but CHAZZ IS NOT GAY! He never was and is not and never will be. Also, if he was gay, I don't think he'd have the hots for Bastion. No offense, but I hate yaoi. If it weren't for the yaoi tho, I'd probably like the story. Pretty funny. :) Good job, anyway.
BurningWhiteTwilight chapter 3 . 9/9/2007
Hahahahaha! Jun's so possessive. I wouldn't mind seeing one where Daichi get's like that though. Update agin k!
BurningWhiteTwilight chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
Cute! _ *giggles* Update again k. I love it! I'm putting it on my favourite list
Littlest-Angel chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
Ooh, a slushy gushy fluffiness overload! Sweet. Trust Judai, though, huh?
Knights of Three chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
YOU SO TOTALLY ROCK!

by the way good story, very funny!

but back to why you rock... you read the manga! yay! Unless in the japanese anime they call Judai drop-out boy too. BUt at least you used that name instead of slacker. _
i have returned to my people chapter 2 . 5/29/2007
Absolutely hilarious.

Hmm... what if Pharoah was there? How could anybody resist feeding that adorable kitty?
Princess Lena aka Lady Kittuna chapter 2 . 5/25/2007
Sho and Kenzan arguing about who is Judai's best friend, enough said. Love the chapter, you got Judai's attitdue all over. Keep up the good work.
Princess Lena aka Lady Kittuna chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Judai's there, enough said. Love the first chapter though. My elementrey school was like that.
xpancake chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Hehe, that's funny ). Another reason might be getting interrupted/disturbed by Judai and co. P