Reviews for Ferocious, Fierce, and Free
Syladin Shadesmar chapter 8 . 11/26/2011
You know, I love popcorn...

From the last chapter: Verbannen means banish? Howcome I'm taking a german class and dont know that already?
Syladin Shadesmar chapter 6 . 11/26/2011
"Oh, you didn't know I was a vampire?"

I don't know why, but the way I read that just made me die laughing.
Syladin Shadesmar chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
This is a really great story! There are a few mistakes, which I am happy to point out:

Sometimes you write "of" instead of "have".

"I must of changed into a wolf" should read "I must have". Also, you have a few mistakes in verb tenses.

"They were talking about a beautiful snow capped mountain that is so tall..." "is" should be changed to "was" to fit the past verb tense. Or something like that.

Really, those are the only things I have trouble with. In fact, I only like stories with good plots. If it has one of those, I couldn't care less about grammar. You keep writing awesome stories!
Syladin Shadesmar chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
Anything but "Lame and cheesy." both of these chapters are WORKS OF ART!
kagarashi chapter 14 . 2/18/2010
I am going to start a fanfic site. I'm going to include a few of my compisition, but the greater part of what I put their will be other fanfics I like. I would be honored if you were to write a fanfic or several fanfics to put on my sight. you will recieve full credit. my email adress is

Silent.

also I should add that I don't care about the series. I'm hapy with anything from Sailor Moon to Gantz. You have a most unique style.

Did you tell him that he has as bad spelling as you do old boy?

Yes I did Sin.

WHAT THE FUKIN HELL ARE YOU ASKING A GUY WHO TURNED ZANT INTO A VAMPIRE FOR?

He has a great writing style I'd like to include.

I UNDERSTAND INCLUDING THE STORIES OF SUCH PRIEMINANT NAMES AS NAKA, AND R/N, BUT WHY THIS MOTHER FUKA?

and what the bloody hell do you know about writing you bloody bugger?

Will You Both Be QUIET!

YES SIR.

YES SA.

above is an example of my way of joking around with you, and puting my thoughts down in a review. I asure you that your not the only one who's met sin, RAGE and the voice of reason. sin by the way is short for Sinicle. Tata for now old bean!
kagarashi chapter 10 . 2/18/2010
How can I resist reviewing. I have no acount here, but if you wish to contact me, you can send an email thunderbolt to

Silent.

to make it easy to copy
Kagakrashi chapter 9 . 2/17/2010
Hi i'm back chesekake

I'm not realy a skitso

THIS IS THE VOICE OF MY INNER RAGE DAMN IT!

this old fellow, is the voice of a simpering british guy. It is the voice of a demon thing

and this is the voice of cool reason who tells them both to shut up all the time. I like encouraging people. ow and one more time, zant is not a vampire.
kagarashi chapter 8 . 2/17/2010
POPCORNPOPCORNPOPCORN

now that that's out of the way,

WHY THE FUKIN HELL DID YOU MAKE ZANT A VAMPIRE YOU FUKIN RETARD!

it's is a quite stupid idea indead

SHUT UP YOU!

stop showting at me my good sir

both of you shut up.

(Ya I'm a skitsofraniac)
Kagakrashi chapter 5 . 2/16/2010
I read a lot of fanfics from a bunch of series. and you my friend bear the mark tf the true artist. I hope you keep writing.
Souldragon12 chapter 10 . 4/14/2009
Spell check! Your spelling: Lizardflos

My spelling and the correct one: Lizaflos
Souldragon12 chapter 9 . 4/14/2009
Yo, Zombie! I'm your Female version:Souldragon12! You know me I reviewed a couple times. Anyway I'm not flaming but I'm Linda Fan so that thing you said about Midna being annoying, your getting your partner mixed up, dude. Navi was annoying but Midna was a bicht in the beging of the game.
Souldragon12 chapter 7 . 4/13/2009
Wow. wher the hell are you anyway?
Souldragon12 chapter 8 . 3/22/2009
YUM!POPCORN!
Souldragon12 chapter 6 . 3/22/2009
Dude to many twist! I added your fucking story to my fave list so you better read mine!
RainPelt chapter 3 . 11/11/2008
The so called 'Stalwolves' are called Stalhounds in TP.