Reviews for Obsession
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I was really feeling for that vamp by the end. perfect final line. Nice work
notagoodplace4gods chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Hey, i've already read ur story but didn't reviwed. That's way i'm here. Geez, ur story almost made me cry...i actually liked the vamp and i gotta confess that i was cheering for her and sam to run away together leaving dean and john behind. I know he would never do it but still...it would be so cool. I know...i'm kinda crazy.

And i have a request for u. Well, i'm brazilian and i'm exchanging fanfics with my online friends for x-mas. So, i'd like to ask ur permission to translate urs to portuguese. I'll give u the credits, don't worry.

Kisses!
aXforamnesty chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
wow. absolutely beautiful piece. you have some seriously breath-taking writing skills! so eloquent!
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Wow... That was really sad and depressing dude.

...But... I liked it.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
wow that was hot
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
I really loved that! Awesome fic!
Spaceseeker chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Wow - amazing writing. I'm not normally into vampire stories but this one was a pleasure to read. I would have liked it to go on a bit - read what happened next, but it did end well.
AnotherChaoticPenName chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Aw man. You almost made me cry-which I just don't do! Seriously, a wonderful fic. One of my favorites for this fandom! Looking forward to reading the rest of your fic now...:)
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
I found this fic through someone else's favourites and really am very glad that I read it. Beautiful, loved it and the connection Sam formed with one of his captors. Great one-shot. Liz x
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Hereby making up for my shameful lack of a review before. No clue why I didn't leave one the first time I read it... Anyways, I finally found the time to re-read (after going nuts looking for it) and I really love it! The 'relationship' between Sam and the gorl is so intense! You really made her come alive. :)
billysgirl5 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
My heart was breaking with this story!
Rat chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
That was an awesome story, very creepy and dark. I loved it!
Little Lommy chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
That was absoloutly beautiful. Insanely tragic, wonderfully written... I love love loved it, and at the same time wanted to cry. You are a brilliant story teller and writer. Great job, really! x
TraSan chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Wow - wonderful oneshot!
KateCyrus chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Nice oneshot! Liked the female vamp character- and that you had no lead in or aftermath to the story. You got right in to what was happening, and closed it right where it needed to end.

Coolness... D